12. Aadhya

"Bro she keeps calling me, I am just too tired of avoiding her

"Bro she keeps calling me, I am just too tired of avoiding her. Should I block her? " I asked Roshni.

"You know how sensitive she is how can you do this Aadhya? " Roshni was so pissed.

"What did I do? Her brother is threatening me to end my career, I have no choice but to let go of her. This is hard for me."

"There must be some way you can have both."

"For example?"

"Tell her everything, how Aarnav is blackmailing you."

"And what if he posts the picture without any prior warning? I will be fucked, my career would be fucked up."

"Okay we need to think something."

"Yes we do need to do something, it's been one week and I am just tired of ignoring her calls."

"She is calling again, just pick up the call Aadhya."

"And what should I say? If she asks why I am ignoring her, what will I say?"

"Umm... Just say that you had to visit a old friend and she lives in a remote area so there was a network issue, and tell her you will be back after one week till then will figure out something."

"Okay alright."

I picked up the call.

"Hello? Aadhya, where are you? I am trying to contact you since one week. Is everything alright? Why are you ignoring me? "
Reena just bursted out.

"Ahh.. Yess I am fine and I am not ignoring you, I had to visit a old friend and she lives in a remote area so I had some network issues."

"Ohh really?"

"Yess I'll be back after one week, I'll see you then."

"Okay alright, take care." Reena said and hung up the call.

"Damn that was easy. " I said with a sigh.

"It wasn't that easy." Roshni seemed shocked.

"What?" I was confused.

"Look behind."

Reena was standing at the door.

"So she is your old school friend?" Reena said with a smile.

"Reena sorry, I'll tell you... "

"No, don't tell me anything I heard enough and I saw enough. If you don't want to continue this friendship you could have just said it clearly why did you get so low?"

"Obviously I want the friendship, it's nothing like that."

"I get it sorry to bother you, I won't call you again."