𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈

11:73 𝗮𝗺

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 23 1974

𝗗𝗿.𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗣𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗽𝘆 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲

"Your life will... be over soon, y/n." My therapist said, I look at him, then back down at the ground, tapping my foot on the ground. After the therapist, i quickly left, putting my headphones on. I made my way home, then i started packing, 'I am not staying here. It's... terrible.. here' i thought, changing into formal clothes. After that.. i moved to a new place.. a new town.. A.. "better" town.. I've got a new therapist, He's called Hannibal. I have him on tuesdays, thursdays and sundays. I have him today.. I got ready already, and made it too his office. I was a little early.. so i sat outside of his door, since he was with another patient. I listen to my music, when him, and his patient come out. I stand up, and he smiled at me, and waved his hand for me to come in. I sat down in a chair, and so did he infront of me. I wasnt good at one on one conversations.. so i kept.. quiet, and avoiding eye contact. "Hello, y/n" he said, with slight smile. "Hi.." i said, "Let's start off on your life, how's your life been?" He asked, i shrugged, "mostly terrible.." I said, tapping my foot. "Based on the email, you sent me, you had a bad childhood, right?" He asked another question, "yeah.. i mean after my dad left, its been.. fine" I said, "Hmm.." Hannibal wrote something in his notebook, something that i couldnt see. He looked up at me, and got up. He went to a bookshelf. He brang a book to me, and gave it to me. It was a notebook, he crouched down in front of me, which i slightly flinched too. He grabbed my hand, into his two hands. I look down at him, "Y/n, i am worried for you. Even tho we just met, i somehow know i lot about you, and i want you to be safe.. and cautious.." He said, "What.. What do you mean?" I asked, confused. Safe? Cautious? What? Is someone going to kill me? "I mean.. You have lots of.. bad past tramua, and i want to help you with it." He smiled sweetly, and he cupped my right cheek, 'Is this how he treated women?' I thought, "How..? How would you help me with it?" i asked, he smiled, "Do you have plans on saturday?" He asked.