𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕

5:49 𝚙𝚖

  𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚋𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

"Your what?" He asked, "m-my stalker." I answered shaking a little bit. "What did he look like?" He asked questionally. "He.. had a mask on so i couldn't see his face.. but he was tall.. around 6'4 or something like that.. he was.. in a blue.. coveralls.." i gently said, tapping my foot on the floor. Hannibal reaches over and grabs my hand, and smiles "Why don't you stay with me?" He asked, and I looked over to him and widen my eyes a little. "St-stay with y-you?" I said, stuttering, as I shivered at his touch. "Yes. Stay with me." He repeated calmly. "I.. um.. are you sure? I wouldn't want to cause you the trouble.." I nervously said, "You wouldn't be any trouble, dear." Hannibal gently smiled, rubbing circles on the back of my hand. "I.. okay. I would like to stay with you." I muttered loudly, so he could hear it. "Great." He said, with one word, "Let me show you to your room, then we can eat." Hannibal said, still holding on to your hand as he led you upstairs, to a master bedroom. I open the door, and look around the room. It had beautiful light purple walls, and soft carpet underneath, and a queen sized bed, with its own bathroom. "Wow." I exclaimed, slightly smiling. Hannibal went behind you, and placed his head on your shoulder, and hands on your waist (A/N: wow Hannibal, back up a bit 💀🤚😭) "Do you love it?" He asked, leaning into you. I slightly shivered, "y-yes.. it really is nice." I said, "great. Now then, get comfortable while I head downstairs to cook up dinner." He said, as I nodded, making my way towards the bed. After he left, I layed down on the bed. 'Argh.. What am I doing? First I get attacked by my stalker.. Second I was asked to stay at my therapist house.. What next? I.. I sighed up to college, to get extra learning. Erg.. It's so stressful..' I thought, rubbing my head. I got up, and left my room, walking down stairs, to meet with Hannibal "ah, y/n. I was just about to get you, but your already here." He said, "let's go then." He said, as he wrapped my arm around his, as he led me towards his dinner table.

(I'm getting too lazy now, and it's 12:07 am so I'ma go to sleep.)