Runaway

A/N : This is my first time writing a x Reader story so I hope you enjoy <3

"Hey! Get back here!" My heart beat quickened hearing the ghoul run behind me. I felt tears from in my eyes. Suddenly it all went black as I felt an arm pick me up and carry me as we walked somewhere... back to the ministry. I was so foolish thinking I could outrun a ghoul I wasn't thinking the door was unlocked and I wasn't chained to anything so I ran, I ran as fast as I could not looking back I needed to escape from my captor, but I forgot he was a creature from the pits of hell.

(Time Skip)

I wake up in a large bed, my wrist handcuffed to the headboard. I hear muffled voice outside the door.

"Shouldn't we let her go Sodo? She did nothing wrong if Copia finds out you kidnapped a random human and she almost escaped you could get kicked out!"

"Rain, its fine I have everything under control I'll mark her and she won't be able to live without me"

"What?! You're going to mark a human! WHY?"

"Because I think she is my mate, Rain, I've seen her at our rituals and I feel a connection..."

"SO! THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU KIDNAP HER! WHAT THE FUCK SODO!"

"Rain shut up do you want to get me in trouble?"

Damn never knew I was that special.

I heard the door knob turn, I was scared, what does he mean by mark me!? I had a million thoughts in my head I didn't even notice he had entered the room and sat down next to me.

"Hey! Calm down are you okay?"

I felt two hands cup my face, wiping tears that fell from my eyes.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD BE OKAY!?" I snapped I was so scared I didn't even care if I was rude.

312 Words