𝑰

A/N: I am going to re write the first two chapters because they are really cutting it for me and while brainstorming the next chapters I came up with a better way to start it hope you guys will like it <3

3rd Person POV:

Y/N's heart pounded as the van sped down the empty highway, she could barely see in the darkness, locked in the small closet that she was shoved into. She struggled against the ropes tied around her wrists, but all she could accomplish was to make her wrists raw and bloody. She couldn't see anything, the only light coming in through a small crack in the doors, and she was sure that her kidnapper was outside, watching... 

Suddenly, She felt a jolt as the van came to a sharp stop. The doors were thrown open, and a man in dark clothing, his face hidden by a mask, dragged her out and threw her into another dark room, the door slammed shut behind her. Her heart beat quickly, and tears began to well in her eyes. All she could think of was her family, and if they would even try to look for her.

All Y/N could do was curl up in the corner, tears streaming down her face, wishing that this was all just a horrible nightmare. She didn't know how long she stayed like that, hours or days, but eventually, she felt something on her wrists. The ropes were gone, but her wrists were bandaged, and when she looked up, a figure clad in dark robes, a mask covering their face, was standing in front of her.

Y/N just sat there watching the figure as they came closer, the voice from behind the mask was soft and gentle, and despite her better judgement, she couldn't help but be drawn to the mysterious stranger. They sat down beside her and took her hand, the touch sent a tingle through her body, and she could feel herself wanting to be close to them, even despite knowing they were her kidnapper.

339 words