Chapter 7

Wilfred's POV

"H-h-hello" I stupidly stuttered. I could feel myself being nervous! I don't know why?

"Hello!" Her smile dazzled me.

"Sorry, was looking for a place to umm... Well hide?" 

"You can hide here with me! I hate all this fighting!" 

I looked around her and saw lots and lots of snacks! I was gobsmacked! I jokingly said to her "You have supplies?" And smirked. 

She jokingly replied "Some". 

She gave me that dazzling smile again. I went and sat down next to her accidentally brushing against her leg. Electric sparks went through me from where we had touched. I looked at her and I could tell that she had felt it too. 

"So umm.... What's your name?" I asked her. 

"Lola" such a pretty name. Lola and Wilfred. It has a nice ring to it. 

"Wilfred? Wilfred? WILFRED??" 

"Aaah sorry I was thinking", 

My name sounds so good coming from her mouth, hang on... How do she know my name? I looked at her questioningly "How do you know my name?" 

"I don't know your name" she said, blushing bright red. 

"Sure! That's why you said it then!" 

"Okay maybe I did some investigating into a few boys names..." 

"How many?" 

"Urm.. Well.." 

"Just me?" 

"Yes" again with the cute blushing! I think I may be developing a crush on her! "You're so beautiful you know" I said, then regretted it. I mean I've only known the girl for all of 10 minutes! 

"Thanks, you're not too bad yourself!" 

Butterflies were building up in my stomach and that last comment had made fireworks go off in my head. I couldn't this straight anymore. I looked into her eyes and she returned my gaze. Her eyes looked as if they were boring into my head, reading my thoughts. As I thought that I realised that I had been thinking about how nice it would be to kiss her, I looked away horrified. I watched as she got up and put away her snacks in a little locker and came and sat in front of me again. I looked down at my hands. I felt her hand against my face, electricity coursed through my veins. "I think the fighting has stopped now Wilfred. Your friends will be looking for you." 

I felt my heart sink. Then suddenly her lips were on mine, only briefly but enough to stun me into silence, then she was gone. I stood up dazed and went off to find my classmates. 

************************************ 

A/N 

I don't think I will go over that scene from Lola's POV because I think it may get repetitive but I will do her POV from when she runs away. Thank you so much for reading this!! Comment, Vote and tell your friends. Love and Kisses magiclollyl xxx