Chapter 21

Wilfred's POV

After sitting down for a while I turned to Lola and said "We'd better get moving, it looks like it's going to rain" she looked up and, noticing the black clouds, replied

"Oh gosh! How long have we been here for?"

"Not that long, but we'd better get going!"

We got up and started walking to my house, me leading the way. As we were approaching we noticed a large crowd sitting around outside.

"What are they here for?"Lola asked me worriedly

"How am I supposed to know?"

As the gathering turned towards us as we approached I knew. "They're here for us Lola! Run!" We dropped our bags and ran as fast as we could, I could here pounding feet behind us which only made me run faster.

"Wilfred!" I heard Lola call. I turned to see here trip over and skidded to a stop. I picked her up and started running again. "No put me down! It's not you they want its me!"

"I'm not letting you go Lola" I couldn't just leave her! I loved her too much. As we were running down the road I noticed a small forest by the side of the pavement. I started towards it and soon we were deep in the heart of it. It was bigger than I thought! Another few minutes of running and the footsteps behind us were gone. Relief coursed through me and I put Lola down and sat on the ground with a thump.

"Where are we?" Lola asked. With that question my relief was replaced with dread.

"I have no idea" Lola looked at me with big eyes. And that's when the heavens opened.

************************************

A/N

I'm not going to be able to update for a while because I'm moving house on Tuesday and we won't have Internet for a month! But I might write it on here and upload it at school if you're lucky! Also expect more regular updates after we have Internet back because I am getting my own room for once so I will have my own uninterrupted time! Anyways hope you enjoyed! Lysm! Xxx