Character info

Red Velvet's traits

A clean-'freak', huge soft spot for cake creatures/animals, protective, easily angry.

Crunchy Chip's traits

Stern, messy, soft spot for wolves, protective, fluster easily.

Red Velvet's Office

His office was surprisingly not small like the others(We know who's the favorite), it was big enough to fill it with anything he could want. The office was quiet since his pup Chiffon wasn't there right now, he never really like messy places like Licorice's office, he couldn't stand him and not because of how messy he is.

He sees messy cookies irresponsible, since they don't act like 'responsible' and always leave things where you could get hurt. He despite them, it drove him mad when he find any messy thing and I mean messy.

He would sit down in front of his vanity to comb/brush his hair before going out on a mission. When he doesn't feel like going out, he would pretend to be sick which surprisingly works for him everytime.(Motherly instinct)

As he was brushing his hair, Chiffon ran barking happily and wagging his tail waiting to get pat, this would always make Red Velvet chuckle before patting his pup.

He would kill anyone if they hurt any of his cake friends especially Chiffon. He rose from his stool and went to his bed with Chiffon following him with his tail still wagging wanting more attention from him.

As he sat on his bed, thoughts about the war against the Dark Cacao kingdom which is happening soon, flooded his mind as he lay down on his bed.

His worries always take over first but he never show them, only when he's alone in his office or his bedroom. He didn't want Chiffon to be harm but he also didn't want to leave him here for.. who knows how long.

He just shook it off as Chiffon jumps on his bed, he chuckles before picking him up laying his head on his pillows. Chiffon got out of his hands and lay on his chest falling asleep making Red Velvet quietly laughs before he shuts his eyes to sleep for the night.

"Night, Chiffon."

Crunchy Chip's Office

It was somewhat almost midnight as Crunchy Chip just came back from his post since the king told him to rest for now.

He was pacing back and fourth looking for his wolf missing toy, his room was a mess and he didn't seem to care since he always to busy to clean up his office for once. When he finally found it the wolf snatch it out of his hand and started to chew it happily making him laugh.

He softly yawns before changing his clothes to something a bit more comfortable, he toss his uniform on his desk as his wolf hop on his bed still chewing on his toy.

Crunchy Chip sometimes wonder why cookies were always so clean when they're always busy, it not like he didn't like them he just curious on how their stuff always clean, he don't know why it necessarily in the first place.

He just flopped on his bed, wondering about stuff like he never had a sleep schedule before so he sometimes wonder he should have one and that the king would allow him to.

As he was thinking his wolf licked his face in worried. He sit up and pats his wolf before thinking of a upcoming war that the king was talking about, he sighed before looking at his wolf who back at it again, chewing his toy which he laugh again.

There was silent for a while until he decided it would be best to sleep, as he did his wolf stop chewing his toy and lay on his chest as he fell asleep. Crunchy Chip smile before closing his eyes to sleep.

"I wonder what tomorrow will bring..?"

Prologue -->