[Prologue] Our First Sighting

"Out of food? *sighs* Time to hunt for more."

Crunchy Chip was out hunting with his wolves, "Where are the cacao deer? We haven't found any since we got in the area!" He shouted before hearing twig break "What the-? Who's there? SHOW YOURSELF!!" there was another twig sound until he heard a faint running. "Get back here!"

The wolves started to chase after the sound when they finally reach a dead end, they surrounded them "Turn around!" Crunchy Chip sounded angry, he got off his wolf and went closer, when the figure finally turned around.

It was a surprisingly tall male cookie, with long red and black hair pass his waists, he has blue eyes while one of them had a black sclera on the right side. He was holding a sleeping cake hound in his arms, his right arm was a whipped-cream cake arm but he was really gentle and careful with it, he was wearing a fit perfect for the snow.

"Wha...? Who are you? And why do you have a cake hound.?" he yelled at the strange cookie, the cookie sighed before speaking "My name is Red Velvet. And this is my pet Chiffon." "Pet? Do you not know their dangerous!?" "He surprisingly sweet." he told him before looking at the cream wolves that was approaching him.

"Why are you her-?" "How many questions are you going to ask..?" he sounded sarcastic but Crunchy Chip just let it slide since he was asking a lot of questions.

"Your coming with me to meet the king." he hop on his wolf from before and motioning him to do the same. "Fine." Red Velvet rolls his eyes as he hop on the same wolf making the sleeping cake hound bark as it was awake.

"Can you ple-" he got cut off as Chiffon lick his face until it owner moved it back into his arms as Crunchy Chip just sigh before saying something, "Make sure it doesn't do that again." "IT? He's a boy, and your saying you don't like dogs?" "NO, I'm n-" he stopped, controlling his anger as his wolves went back on the path from earlier and exit the forest.

The Black Citadel

They reached the citadel, Crunchy Chip got off his wolf as Red Velvet did the same while the cake hound fell asleep again.

"C'mon!" "Ok, busy pants." he whisper the last part so he wouldn't hear it. They kept walking until they finally reach the throne room, "My king. I have found a cookie out in the woods." he motion him to introduce himself which he did.

"I'm Red Velvet and this my pet Chiffon." He lifted Chiffon in the air before quickly putting him back in his arms. "Hmmm." the king rose from his throne and went closer to Red Velvet who was almost taller than him.

"Why are you here?" the king asks in a deep tone with a hint of suspicious. "I... I don't really remember.." he lied to the king without sounding like it.(Master of lies)

"Amnesia then?" he asked when Red Velvet nodded in response.

Crunchy Chip looked at him with a little suspicious but shook it off as the king told him that he will stay with him until there a empty guest room. As they were at his office, one of the wolves was waiting outside his office. He sigh before opening the door, when Red Velvet saw his messy office, he almost fainted.

"You ok-?" "Why do you live in such filth? You need to clean your office!" "I'm guessing you don't like filth, since your one of those clean-'freak'.." Red Velvet wanted to hit him in his head but didn't, he just walk in trying not to trip while holding Chiffon in his arms tightly.

"Why are you holding tha- him so tightly?" "I don't want him to get hurt. Plus, I don't need him to fall out of my arms if I trip." He sat Chiffon on Crunchy's bed before speaking... again, "You need to clean this place." "I don't I have to clean sh-" as he was about to cursed Caramel Arrow burst through the door. "Crunchy Chi- is this your boyfriend?" "N-!!" "Tell him to clean his office!"