Chapter 2

Danthé windsor

I have been waiting for hours until they arrive. I havent seen lils for years since she didnt came these last summer but i ofcourse also missed my mate adam. Lillian really is one of my best friends, well if thats how you can call it.
My twin brother, lils, adam and i have always been friends. But me and lils were different from them so we are kinda two separated groups. But lately my brother has been acting weird i dont know why, he always was a pain in the ass but now?
I dont know he is just acting like a dick.

I walk downstairs my mom is already baking and cooking food because its the first of the summer. She never bakes this extensive any other day, but i think she just wants to impress Olivia. "Dont even think about it Danthé" she says as i almost took a cookie. Jeez my mom has fucking eyes in the back of her head. We hear something outside and my mom looks "they are here" she screams excited while clapping her hands.

We are al on our way to go outside, i wasn't sure if lils was coming this year. While being in my thoughts adam walks up to me "long time no see brother" he says happy as he gives me a hug. "missed you to bro" i say back with a big smile as i hug him back. The moment Adam walks to my brother, i see someone. Someone i havent seen in ages, Lillian walks towards me and she looks different... really different. Her hair is longer, her smile is more beautiful than ever, her body looks amazing. She always has been the most beautiful girl i have ever seen, but now she is the most beautiful women i have ever seen in my whole fucking life.

"hey" she says softly while smilling brightly. "jeez lils i havent seen you in ages" i smile widely while giving her a hug "i missed you" she says sweet "i missed you to". She looks behind me and her smile drops, i turn around and see my brother standing meters behind me. I turn back "your okay lils?" i ask with a confused face  "oh yeah sorry im fine" she answers with a polite smile. I put my arm on her shoulder as we walk, i stopped next to my brother but lillian just walked to my mom completely ignoring my brother. I frown at my brother but he just casually throws his shoulders up like hes confused to. I just ignored it hes always like this so its fine i think, i walk inside to see lillian sitting on one of the bar chairs in the kitchen.

"Omg Danthé i knew your mom was a good baker but this is amazing here try it" she holds the cookie she just took a bite of in the air, and i walk towards her. I take a bite while she's still holding it almost eating the whole thing "it's amazing right?" she says whil smiling up at me, i laugh with my mouth still full "yeah it really is" she eats the rest of the cookie i just ate. "yall are nasty" adam says "dickhead" i walk towards him and slap him on the head.

-Word count: 586

Okay yall second chapter im really trying.
If yall have ideas please tell me,
and btw this isnt gonna be a boring story dw.

xx a-