The Wedding

So far everything seemed to have been going great for Kyrin in Winterfell, though she always felt as though she were slowly freezing to death. She'd gotten better with dealing with the cold, but it only made her heart heavy to think that she could be in the warmth in the comforts of home.

Kyrin sat in her chambers, elbows propping up her head as she looked into the tiny mirror at herself. The edges of the mirror were scuffed up and worn, but she could still see her reflection in the center of it. A sudden knock on the door tore her from her stupor.

The Baratheon stood and made her way to the large wooden door and opened it. It was Myranda. Myranda had been very nice to Ky her whole time here, maybe a little too nice. Kyrin put on a fake smile and welcomed her in.

"I'm here to draw your bath, my lady. You should be clean and presentable for you new husband." She walked to the tub filled with water. "Oh, I suppose it's ready then."

"I like to be a step ahead of everyone else." Kyrin mused, walking over to the bath. Myranda sat in the chair next to it while Ky stripped and got in.

"Ramsay is a very passionate one. He's passionate about what he does." The little brunette began to make small talk as she washed the Baratheon's brown. In King's Landing her hair had shimmered in the golden sunlight, but here in Winterfell it was dull and lifeless as it whipped in the gloomy blue skies. Her words interested her. Finally she might get some answers.

"What exactly does he do?"

A slight smirk appeared on Myranda's lips before it faded away.

"He likes to hunt."

"What a coincidence, so do I." Kyrin said smugly. That took Myranda by surprise, but she continued on.

"I'm sure you two will get along great." The girl said through her teeth. She tapped Ky's shoulder to get her to move. Kyrin shifted, leaning her back against the hard iron tub.

"I do hope so. And I hope I can please him." Kyrin knew she was only bullshitting her way through this conversation, but she made it sound convincing. She learned that skill from her backstabbing mother.

Myranda didn't say anything for a moment while she scrubbed Kyrin's back. Until she thought of something to bring up, of course.

"You know, a marriage isn't happy unless both of you are happy. You've got to keep Ramsay happy."

Kyrin narrowed her eyes in distrust, but the brunette servant didn't notice.

"I like to think I know how to keep a man happy." The Baratheon smirked to herself.

Again the girl stayed silent. Kyrin's answers took her back, making Myranda feel less witty than she normally is.

"Are you done with your bath, my lady?"

"Yep."

Myranda quickly got up and left the chambers, closing the door on her way out. Kyrin pulled herself out of the tub, dried off, and got dressed in a nice dress. It was a vibrant shade of gold with a design that resembled her late bastard brother's wedding outfit.

Normally Ky would stray away from anything that involved the Lannisters or the Baratheons, but she wanted the Boltons to remember who she was.

Once she'd pinned up her hair in various braids, she heard a knock on the door. Her first guess was that suspicious brown-haired girl, but when she called for them to come in, it was Theon. Ramsay had tortured him so harshly, it even made Kyrin's skin crawl.

Theon looked nice compared to the other times she'd see him hobbling around and serving her husband to be. His hair was combed back, and he was actually wearing real clothes instead of the rags Ramsay usually made him wear. Despite all this, he still looked beaten and broken as he always did. Ky offered a sympathetic smile, but he never actually looked at her face to notice it.

"I've come to escort you to the Godswood, my lady." He struggled to say, the lantern shaking vigorously in his hand. The Baratheon noticed how he was missing some fingers which made her cringe. It seemed to be difficult to hold the handle, which made Kyrin feel even worse for the poor boy.

Theon extended his right arm timidly for her to take. Ky gently took his arm, causing him to flinch. He began to walk, but she stopped him. The broken boy looked over at her, but quickly looked away from her blue eyes.

"Theon?" Her voiced was hushed and soothing. He shook his head.

"No Theon. Reek."

Kyrin sighed, opening her mouth to speak, but Theon cut her off.

"We have to go, my lady." His voice grew softer with each word when he realized he interrupted her. Theon hung his head low before leading her down the hallway.

As they walked through the snow, Ky noticed that there were many people there. Of course, Cersei hadn't bothered to show up. And she wouldn't let Tommen go without her. Kyrin was actually glad Cersei wasn't here. She loved watching days go by without having to see that blonde bitch.

Theon and Kyrin walked up to Roose and Ramsay. The Brunette straightened her posture, bravely looking Ramsay in the eyes. Roose Bolton took a couple steps forward.

"Who comes before the old Gods this night?"

"Kyrin of house Baratheon comes here to be wed. " Theon said, making eye contact with Roose. "She comes to beg the blessings of the Gods."

Kyrin took in a deep breath and raised her chin slightly.

"Who comes to claim her?"

Ramsay walked up beside his father.

"Ramsay of house Bolton. Heir to the Dreadfort and Winterfell." His attention turned to Theon. "Who gives her?"

The boy hesitated, looking down at the ground.

"Theon of house Greyjoy."

Kryin looked at him for a moment before looking back at Ramsay who seemed to stare at her in awe.

"Lady Kyrin, do you take this man?" Roose looked at the brunette. Then everyone's eyes were on her. Ky looked at Roose, then back at Ramsay.

"I take this man." She said in a steady voice, causing Ramsay to grin. This grin wasn't the same as the grin he'd first greeted Kyrin with in King's Landing. This grin was sinister and made the Baratheon feel uncomfortable.

After the ceremony, Ramsay brought his bride up to his bed chambers. The whole walk there, Kyrin was anticipating the bedding. She figured she'd have to do what he wants until she could figure him out. Tonight, however, she didn't want Ramsay to have the upper hand.

They reached the door and he opened it for her, looking her up and down hungrily as she walked in. As soon as he closed and locked the door and turned to her, she kissed him before he could say anything. His lips were softer than she was expecting, so she continued to kiss him as his hands gripped her waist. Kyrin's hands rested in the crook of his neck as she kissed him passionately. Ramsay tried to roughen the kiss, but Kyrin kept it gentle. She was not about to let him overrule her.

Eventually she got so deep into the kiss that she was completely oblivious to everything around her, making her kiss more passionate. She'd barely notice that Ramsay had undressed her, and as instinct, she undressed him.