Will, Sam and Beckett

Alice's POV

I walk down the stairs, letting my suitcase make a loud bang on every step I dragged it down. My other suitcase and duffle bag were in the hallway already. Once I left the case in the hall with the rest of them I walked into the kitchen, where Matt was sat at the table and Odie was stood by the toaster.

"Morning Phea," she smiled as the toast popped out of the machine.

"Morning Odie, morning Matt."

"Morning Alice," Matt smiled taking off his glasses and putting the newspaper down.

Odie buttered the toast, pouring out a glass of juice at the same time, before handing both to me. She grabbed a mug of tea, sitting down at the table.

"This is our last breakfast together," Odie sighed.

"You're the one that's kicking me out," I frowned taking a bite of the toast, sitting with the couple.

"You know it is for the best Phee," she smiled weakly.

"What do you actually know about this person I am moving in with? They could be murderers and want a trial of me staying with them so no money changes hands so they are linked to my murder," I stated.

Odie's face paled, taking what I had said seriously whist her fiancé rolled his eyes and rubbed her shoulder comfortingly.

"Don't listen to her Odette. She will be fine," Matt explained.

"Phea you will phone me as soon this evening before you go to bed, and if you have any problems or need anything phone me or Matt," She practically begged, "Also check in with Mum and Dad at some point, they haven't heard from you in weeks. They want Oliver to know both his sisters, not just know one through horror stories from the other."

"Yes Mum. I'll check in," I chuckled before it hit me, "You tell Olly horror stories about me?"

"Most of my stories involve you pushing me down the stairs, or scaring the hell out of me all the time. So yes I've told him a lot of the horror stories, if you actually took him out places or had a home to let him stay at, you could tell him all my horror stories, not that there are as many as you have," She shrugged sipping on her tea.

Oliver was sixteen years younger than Odie and I. So we had both moved out whilst he was still really little, meaning we hadn't spent a lot of time together unlike Odie and I who were twins meaning we spent nearly every moment of our lives together. Odie had Oliver stay over once a month, so our parents could have a date night, and would also take him out to the park, or do her best to spend some time with him. I on the other hand only really spent a little time with him whenever we were both here, or if I went to our parents' house.

Small talk filled up the rest of our conversations over breakfast, which soon dulled out revealing my time to leave.

"Thank you two for everything over the last year," I smiled.

I wasn't happy that they had kicked me out, and I now worked for Matt, but I was still grateful for everything they had done.

"You're welcome," Odie smiled in return, standing from the table pulling Matt up with her.

They followed me into the hallway and helped me carry my bags to my car. I gave them both a hug saying goodbye.

My sister had given me the address of the apartment on a bit of paper, but I had to find my way on my own. From googling the directions, it was on the other side of town to where Odie and Matt lived.

The drive wasn't too long, but I did get lost a couple of times before I pulled up to an apartment building. I checked the address again, to make sure this was the right block of flats, as well as making sure I was going to the right flat.