S1E2: Hero HQ

We find Y/n and Teru at Y/n's place just to hang out and Teru introduces Y/n to an floating robotic shrimp name N. Villion also known as Shrimpy. They were in the living room as Y/n looks at Shrimpy for a bit and then he says.

Y/n: So Shrimpy is your pet/friend?

Shrimpy: Friend is alright. It is an honour to meet another hero.

Y/n: (smile) Same. Oh since you are showing me your pet Friend allow me to introduce my own. Ship! Ship! Come on Ship!

There was a moment of silence and seconds later a small slime like alien came rushing down the steps and leap over the couch and land next to Y/n as it made a alien like bark while Y/n pet it's head.

Y/n: (smile) That's a good boy. Guys this is Ship, this little thing is an alien who belongs to same race as upgrade.

Teru: Upgrade?

Y/n: (smile) One of my alien forms. Ship can bound to any technology and upgrade them, making them better and stronger.

He holds out his phone and Ship bounds into his phone and upgrading his phone which amazed both Teru and Shrimpy.

Shrimpy: Such interesting creature.

Teru: E-Excuse us? B-but can you tell us a bit about your watch? P-please?

Y/n: Oh right! You maybe wondering about that huh? Well this watch is called the Omnitrix, a alien high tech watch that allows me to transform into any alien I want. Although it times out if I use a alien for too long.

Shrimpy: Where did you find it?

Y/n: Many years ago I was just looking through my window in my bedroom when suddenly something crash into the forest at the back of my house. I rush over to check it out only to find a small pod. It open and this watch attached into my wrist and then boom! I became the world call me as Alien hero.

Teru: A-Amazing.

Shrimpy: Interesting. Any idea who made it?

Y/n: Nope but most be someone very intelligent and cool. With thus watch, I can help anyone.

Shrimpy: Well maybe Unilord will be interested seeing it at our base.

Y/n: Unilord? Whose that?

Shrimpy: You'll meet her, right now a hero is coming to pick us up.

Teru: Who?

The door bell rang which made Ship rush over and bark at the door. Y/n walks over and lifted ship and opens the door to be met with the Russian hero name Spirit. Soon Teru and Shrimpy came over to see who it was.

Teru: Oh Pepesha, h-hello.

Spirit: (smile) Hey there Teru glad to have you back in the hero business. Whose this cutie? Don't tell me he's your boyfriend?