in a field of dying sunflowers

@uarmyprincess
not proofread
tw/ (hinted, doesn't go into details) noncon touching / sex, dollification, obsess thoughts.

Yoongi was the biggest fan of j-hope for the longest time, he loved watching him on those little idol shows giving other young trainees advice and helping others out on the street, he had posters of the young boy all over his bedroom walls since the idol was young.

Yoongi started to go to his shows a lot and he bought every ticket so he was front row seat, but as the years went on the harder it was to get tickets, and the older teen would get frustrated and a bit irritated, but that's when he started to work at some of the young boys most frequent shows and he would see him a lot.

He would come in with a short cropped shirt and sweatpants that were holding on to dear life from his hips and he couldn't help but to take photos, and that when he started to follow him a lot more, knowing his routine, knowing where he goes after shows, and j-hope was perfect because he was good, so good and so obedient, listening to the people around him as they gently pushed him where he should go.

Yoongi didn't suddenly become a fan, he had been one for an extremely long time, and falling in love with his voice every single time.

Yoongi tried college after he graduated but he didn't succeed now Yoongi at just twenty-one years old, was now a college dropout working at a ticket stand for a concert hall, it was 1986, and it was a very cold winter day, snow was slowly falling and the streets were still bustling, yoongi was standing there getting people inside while collecting tickets from crazy girls.

When he saw the boy come out of a limousine, he knew he was the star of the show by the glow of his cheeks, the fluffy hair, the black sunglasses just sitting on the bottom of his pointed but slim nose, he looked like a barbie doll, he looked so gorgeous, when he walked up to him, his soft yet slimmed hands cups his redden cheeks with a gentle smile.

"Thank you for your hard work, I really appreciate it.' He says with a big heart shaped smile, he could smell the Gucci perfume, and see the Louis Vuitton bag hanging off his delicate wrist like it was a part of him.

He could see a carving on the handle.
'For J-hope.'

"Are you performing tonight?" Yoongi asks and he nods.

Yoongi loved pretending like he didn't know who they were, j-hope looked happy that he didn't.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, and my stage name is j-hope." He says with dashing smile, and that night was the first time he met nineteen year old Jung hoseok in person, bluming star from South Korea, a pretty boy with so much energy, and somehow as he watched the show, he had an itch that just needed to scratched, he wanted something more from his special person, he wanted to feel their pretty skin all over again, it was just a small encounter of pretty hands touching his supple cheeks, and dark doe eyes that held the milky way as hoseok looked at his mundane ones.

"See you again daegu!" Hoseok exclaims, and when he got off the stage, Yoongi's eyes darken, and he was in a cloudy haze.

Yoongi wasn't sure how long he had been following him, but he followed him for awhile, until hoseok was standing by the door of his hotel room, his hair wet and was wearing a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants, when his eyes landed on yoongi, hoseok gasps as he stumbled on his feet as he backed away when yoongi walked closer towards him.

The young teen recognised him,and breathing felt hard when it just felt like the aura around the young man was darkening and that's when hoseok began running, like a little doe running from a praying wolf, it was two o'clock in morning when he ran through an emergency exit and the fire alarm setted off and was running down the steps until Yoongi finally caught him with his hand pressed up against his mouth.