Chapter 2: Getting An-Emo powers

It was 8:00 in the morning and the sun was rising high in the sky while casting it's sunlightall over Teyvat and that naturally includes our protagonist who was sleeping peacefully without a worry in the world

all over Teyvat and that naturally includes our protagonist who was sleeping peacefully without a worry in the world.

"...hmm~..."

I started to wake up slowly upon hearing some noises coming beside me. I sat up and took a big yawn before looking at my surroundings while rubbing my eyes.

"Where am I?"

I said as I stood up and started stretching a little bit.

Blondie: ልዘዘ! ዕጎዕ ጎ ሠልጕቿ ሃዐሁ ሁየ?

The moment I heard her voice, I quickly turned around and saw the familiar figure and the vast ocean. Instantly, all the memories from the previous day started flooded my mind as I am once again reminded of my current situation.

I couldn't help but sigh a little. Just what will be my course of actions from now on, I don't know. The blondie also started to look at me with worry upon looking at my expression.

The blondie was going to say something to me but she stopped herself. Instead, she pointed her finger at the fishing rod that she was holding and then towards the ocean. I guess she was trying to tell me that she was catching the fishes for me..I mean for us.

I gave her a weak smile and sit down at my spot. I mean, what else I can do anyway? I don't got any toothbrush or phone on me. I don't want to wander around either as I have a feeling that I would got lost easily and make that blondie worry. Not to mention, there is a possibility that I may run into that damn kangaroos. Better safe than sorry.

And thus, I remain seated at my spot while looking at the blondie, idly spending my time away. I try to atleast light up the fire but atlast in vain. Damn, I am truly useless in these kinds of situations.

Soon, the blondie walks up to me with 4 fishes in both of her hands. She gave me a smile and then quickly lights up a fire using two ordinary small rocks.

After that, we have our breakfast which includes these freshly caught fishes, a crab and some fruits which I have never seen before. I guess my knowledge about Australia is even lesser than I thought.

After we finished eating out breakfast, I lay down once again and started staring at the vast blue sky. If only I could lay down like this forever without any worries about the world.....Sighs.

Sighs