a baby?

(rev)

I am a monk for the way and today makes 5th year of my devotion to the faith.i am magog and have to fight for my peace .

Today as me and my brothers left meditation discussing leaving to spread the word I heard a small cry.

My brothers heard it also and as we followed it is when I saw it.

A tiny little one unwrapped and whining.

Something pulled me to the baby and I scooped her up and walked the child inside

In the box was diapers so I walked in and found a young girl who helped us and she immediately helped me with what I discovered to be a small girl.

The head of my brotherhood approached after she was changed and the girl found some food for the obvious newborn but she kept fussing.

I picked her up and she instantly calmed as I gave her the makeshift bottle and she was starving.

"She likes u brother" our leader said as I smiled and looked to the small girl.

She was looking up at me with these gorgeous eyes that were so dark it would be impossible to tell the color.

This girl had a hold on me I'd never felt and I think my brother could sense it

"I think u may have just adopted a baby brother rev'"

I looked at him and the girl snuggled into my gut as I stroked her hair and my brother took a small blood sample.

He put it into the only computer we kept and said

"According to her DNA profile she's only 4 days old. "

I looked to the girl who was now sleeping and nodded to my brother.

He simply smiled as he left and I asked the kitchen girl to take the box to my room

3 days later my brother approached as I was walking my new daughter through the gardens and asked

"Have u named her brother"?

I smiled but sadly hadn't decided.

My baby girl opened her eyes and it hite .

Lex

I don't no where it came from but ones I told him he smiled

"Well hello little lex"

We went on about our walk and over the next decade lex stayed with me and I rather enjoyed being called papa or dad