~Part 15~

Y/N:- Ima go get the snacks!
Chai:- Taehyung is also at the kitchen he said he'll bring the snacks
*Jk POV*
Y/N:- Oh i'll go help him
*My snack just left and left me with an expired one. Now she's gonna start being cringe again*
Chai:- So~ Now that we're alone why don't we get some-
Jk:- Chailee I told you, I don't want a relationship. I'm an "one night stand" dude...
Chai:- Pft... Fine...
*They got back with the snacks. Y/N was holding many things so i went to ask...*
Jk:- You need any help?
Y/N:- Yeah can you take the glasses and the cola? I feel like they'll fall...
*I looked at Taehyung the second i took the glasses and the drink from Y/N. He looked really jealous... He obviously looked jealous he likes Y/N. Poor him doesn't know i already slept with her*
Y/N:- Great what movie are we-
Tae:- Horror.
Y/N:- H-horr-ror?
Tae:- Yeah.
Y/N:- Gr-great...
*I could understand she was really scared of horror movies. He did it on purpose so i'll get jealous... hah... i won't. He hasn't see her naked.*
*Y/N POV*
*He knows I hate horror movies... why he did that?! I won't sleep at night...*
~Skip time after the movie~
*I couldn't sleep. I was at my favourite person's hug. He was sleeping. They were all sleeping except me. I tried going on Chailee's hug, also nothing. But then i went on Jungkook's hug and felt safe. And i fell asleep*
~skip time morning~
*I woke up and saw I was at Jungkook's hug. I got away from him and saw that Taehyung had already woken up. I saw him at the balcony. I went and hugged him*
Y/N:- Morning Tae tae
Tae:- Morning princess! You hungry?
Y/N:- Yeah a little...
Tae:- Great let's make something to eat
Jk:- Morning...
Y/N:- You look like an huge bear haha
*I turned my face to Taehyung's and then my phone fell. I was wearing shorts so I didn't bent down to take it*
Jk:- Aren't you gonna take your phone? It might fall off the building...
*Jungkook was right. But I didn't wanna bend in front of him. He gonna look at me. Thank god Taehyung bent and gave it to me*
Tae:- Here
Y/N:- Thank you
Jk:- Ima go make a coffee. Anyone want some coffee?
Y/N:- I'll go make my weird coffee
Tae:- Alright!