~Part 24~

*Y/N POV*
*Thank god my mom wasn't home yet... I went to my room and laid on it facing down and I started crying. When I stopped, I went in my phone, to calm down cause I was really mad. I remembered he had sent me one more voice message I haven't heard yet. I went to see it and when I pressed the play button, I calmed down*
•voice message•
Jk:- Hey Y/N... I miss you... I hope you are okay... if you listen to this voice message right now, I gotta tell you... I will make this night or day, really rough... until you go to the bathroom and call me and tell me that you... cummed... Now close your eyes princess... I start the same as before... touching softly your stomach and going my hand around... then my hand from your stomach goes to your belly... and then to that special place... again... I first start rubbing softly there... moving my two middle fingers in circles... Then... I start rubbing faster... and then faster again... you are trying to hold your moans right now... aren't you? Anyway... after these nice rubs... I put the fingers I was rubbing you with in your hole... I get them in and out slowly... then I go faster... and faster... and faster... when I stopped... got my fingers out of you... and moved them around your hole... then I get in again... starting slowly... and then going faster... and faster... and faster... until you tell me... "I am done..."...
•end of voice message•
*Even tho it was done I didn't stop... I wanted more but I got tired, when...*
Jk:- Need help princess...?
*I stood up like I just woke up from my sleep and looked at the window, where Jungkook was*
Y/N:- Wh-wha...? H-how...?
Jk:- You need to lock your windows...
*He came on me and started all over again*
Jk:- You felt lonely... I felt lonely too... but I don't have voice messages to hear them... and enjoy listening to them... So... I came for a quick visit...
*He was touching my body and moving his hands around it. Then he went to my "special place" and started rubbing it slowly*
Y/N:- Ahh...
Jk:- You're enjoying it... aren't you...?
Y/N:- Y-Yes... I am...
*He started rubbing faster, I started moaning more. Then he stopped and went and put both his two middle fingers in me. I was breathing heavily, and holding his shoulders tightly*
Y/N:- J-Jun-g-kook-ah...
Jk:- Yes...?
Y/N:- I... I... m-missed you...
Jk:- I missed you too... hun...
*He continued going in and out of me slowly when he went faster. And then again faster, and faster when Taehyung called*
Jk:- Pick it up...
*I took my phone and picked up*
Tae:- Y/N you won't believe what- Uh... everything alright? Why are you breathing heavily so much?
Y/N:- I... just done my... workout... and... I'm... tired...
Tae:- Okay... So I just saw a new young man going into our school! I haven't seen him here before! He might be a new student! And you know that new students always go to your class! Go meet him at Monday!
Y/N:- Y-yeah... Okay... See-
Tae:- Y/N are you saying the truth you did your workout?
Y/N:- Oh... What a nice best... friend you are... you don't even... believe me!
Tae:- Chill I just asked... cause I see no lights open at the living room...
Y/N:- I was doing the workout in my room...
Tae:- Alright... Goodbye...
•hangs up•
Jk:- What did he say...
Y/N:- About a new kid that might come to our school...
Jk:- Okay... You're done...
Y/N:- H-how do you-
*I looked down and I saw my sheets wet*
Y/N:- Oh fuck...
*I looked up to the ceiling and closed my eyes*
Jk:- I will go now... should I leave from the front...?
Y/N:- Wait... I...
*I stood up and went to the front door and saw from the eye that there was no one*
Y/N:- Is there... anyone... from behind...
Jk:- I don't think so- •whispers• OH SSIBAL! TAEHYUNG'S HERE!
Y/N:- WHAT?! •whispers• come from the front and leave quietly!
*He came from the front and as soon as the door opened Taehyung was there...*
Jk:- SSIBAL!
Tae:- I knew it! Y/N, you promised me!
*I stayed silent looking at him furiously*
Y/N:- I might promised, yes, but it's really not my fault when YOU are trying to get me away from a person I really love because YOU ARE JEALOUS AND SELFISH AND YOU WANT ME ALL FOR YOURSELF!
*Jungkook was about to leave, but I grabbed him and put him behind me*
Y/N:- Jungkook... You're staying with me today...
Jk:- Great...
Y/N:- Taehyung... I think the break I need is from you... not Jungkook...
*And I closed the door*
Y/N:- I feel...
Jk:- Relieved...?
Y/N:- Yeah... Come on, I'll give you some of my dad's old pijamas
Jk:- Uh... Just asking, I haven't seen your dad...
Y/N:- He left my mom pregnant and left
Jk:- Ouch... That's bad... Sorry if I made you uncomfortable...
Y/N:- Nah... I don't give a damn about him anymore
*I searched on some old stuff my dad left here. I found some pijamas and gave them to Jungkook*
Y/N:- Okay now go and change to my room, cause my mom will come in a little
*He went to my room and when I put my dad's stuff back to where they were, I went to my room too, where Jungkook was changing. I sat on my bed, hugging my legs, and looking at him while he was undressing*
Jk:- Aren't you looking a bit too much?
*And he smirked. He was just with boxers looking at me. I looked at my phone and blushed. He came on the bed crawling, he opened my legs and got his head between them*
Jk:- I don't like leaving others out... wanna join on the undressing game?
*My heart was beating so fast. He kissed me but I pushed him back softly*
Y/N:- Jungkook... first let's change the sheets and then we-
Jk:- But in that "then" the sheets will be dirty... again...
*He started kissing me again but this time, I didn't pushed him back, but I pulled him closer to me. I took his head, with both of my hands, away from mine, and before i do anything, I took my shirt off and put his head there, on my chest. He started kissing my chest and I was caressing his back. Before he take off my pants too, my mom opened the door*
Mom:- Surpri- WAAH!
*We both got scared and looked at my mom. Jungkook stood up and bowed to my mom*
Jk:- Good to see you again... miss Hee...
Mom:- First, I told you to call me Sia-Na! Second, what were you guys doing?