part 7

Rose pov .

I was still holding my phone after hang up with Austin and thinking of what i had said and really why i said that WHY i want to go to his pack maybe out of curiousity of how the the live there. 

Never ever Austin or Nick suggest that i go with them to their packs when i ask them why they always say it's for your safety . the werewolf have one enemy rogue they don't have any problems with humans but they prefer their lives be unknown to humans . and they live with there family in a place called the pack house it's for the Alpha ,Beta ,Gamma
and there mates. and around them is the rest of the packs houses . Austin pack called Moon stone pack in the forest here in America but you have to arrive there by plane.

When i ask him why he tell you are exception and didn't know why 🤷

Something telling me don't go but i ignore it like why not , they will not eat me , and Austin and Nick will be there too (i close my eyes and take long breath ) that's it i will go

.
.
.
Time passed ........

My has plane landed ,and i am now on my way to the forest by taxi .i opened my phone to call Austin i was surprised by the messages and missed calls from him , he is really freaking out ( i laughed )

the forest was beautiful flowers every where in every color , there is a beautiful waterfall. I stopped to look at it with enjoyment. The water has several colors from the reflection of the sun's rays on it.

Suddenly i hear a growl, i shivered i remind my myself it's just growling i should be get used to hear it from the boys however i had heard it when they are angry that's mean whoever it is he is angry ( she closed my eyes to get calm)

Rose : what i was thinking , stupid Rosie ,but it's okay i am in there land i mean it's normal to hear this things , just call Austin and everything will be okay  ( she take long breath )

I search for my phone in my bag ( she gasped ) where my phone ( and she freeze ) shit i leave it in the taxi , How i will call Austin now .

another growl was heard but this time it's nearly like very near to me i slowly looked behind me closing my eyes praying it's not what i thinks and i open her eyes and saw a yellow eye looking at me grinds his fangs angrily ( i swallowed) i try to move back very slowly but it's seems it make him more angry he growls at me , when the very big wolf moved i looked behind him and i got shocked , there about five more big wolves but smaller the the one in front me ( i felt dizzy) and everything went black .
.
.
.
.
. Ben pov

I was in the Alpha office finishing some work when i got mind -linking from one the guard who in patrolling said there a human smell in our borders i tensed how this happened we never got any human get this close to us

I shifted to my wolf and run to the borders when i arrived i saw a girl looking at the waterfall like it most beautiful thing in the world , but the interesting thing that i don't feel any danger from her .

I growl to get her attention and she freaked out and kept searching for something in her bag and i moved towards her and growl and she turned very slowly in my direction closing her eyes and when she opened them she get shocked and looked behind me and she fainted
i mind-linking Austin he have to be here to know what we will do with her .

Austin pov

When Ben mind-liking me telling me about a human had found in our borders my breath has stopped for a seconds

She is here oh god . i shifted and run to the borders when i arrived i saw her laying on ground , unconscious shit i shifted to my human form and the guards give me a pants , I run to her kneel beside her and check on her breathing , it was normal and sigh in relief , i carried her to our pack house .

Ben was looking at me in shock shit , i forgot about him i am in deep trouble

Austin ( i looked at him ) please don't ask anything now .

He nodded at me hesitantly but let me go .

I enter our house and everybody was looking at me in shock because how in hell i bring a freaking human in our pack

I enter my room and laying her carefully on my bed , i can't risk and leave her in any random room here now .i need to talk to Ben first .  

Austin (i looked at her face) why i feel that your presence here is perfectly right

Ben was pacing back and forth front of my room .

Ben frowning:  what the hell going on ?

Austin : calm down Ben , i will tell you everything .

Ben( smiled like crazy ) you bring a human here and tell me to calm down( i take a breath) who is she Austin ?

He was sweating and pulling his hair , we entered the office and sit .

Austin: she is my friend from college,(he looked at me) and she knows everything about us .

Ben: ( with widen eyes) what !! are you crazy Austin what are saying ( he stand and kept pacing in the room ) do you know if your brother know what will happen ? and why in the hell she is here ?

Austin : that i will know when she will wake up , but believe me she is nice and kept my secret i can guarantee that .
( and i left the office )