♥︎ thirty one ♥︎

"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?"

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

Third person pov ♥︎

"So what do you think?" Awsten nervously asked the married couple in front of him.
"I think it's a wonderful idea but it's not me and axels approval you really need. You've had ours for a while." Sam replied looking at the red with a look of sincerity.

"Then whose do I need?" Awsten asked tension falling off of his tongue with ever word.
"You need Zach's mate." Axel replied patting Awstens shoulder.

Awsten nodded.
"Would I just call him and ask?" The boy shrugged.
"Plan a date to meet up with him since he lives another state." Sam suggested resting her head on her husbands shoulder.

"That's a good idea. Do either of you have his number? I only have Alex and Jack's." Awsten said.
"I do. I'll send you it." Sam said pulling out her phone and texting awsten the number.

Aurora came giggling in the room. Y/n following after her with her clothes.
"Aurora rose knight get your butt back here." Y/n said her voice carrying annoyance.

"Daddy! Help!"
Awsten, Axel and Sam were all caught off guard.
The three pretended as if nothing had happened.
Awstens two year old jumped in his lap and clung into him.

"Ro are we not listening to mommy?" Awsten asked cradling the toddler in his arms.
She nodded her head yes.
"No she's not, she won't change out of your shirt." Y/n said crossing her arms.
"Now ro. You need to listen to mom."
Awsten said looking at his daughter.
She pouted her lips.

"No, that's not how that works hun." Y/n said picking up her daughter.
"We're gonna head out. Our flight leaves soon."
Sam said standing up.
Axel
Stood up.
"Good luck man." Axel said before heading out the door Sam following.

Y/ns POV ♥︎ ♥︎

"Good luck for what?"
"Oh uh, for this interview I have coming up."
Awsten said smiling awkwardly.
"Hm. Okay." I said even thought I don't believe him.

I'm not sure he even could need luck for. Me? Nah that's dumb.
Aurora pouted in my arms.
"Hey I can handle her if you want." Awsten asked.
"Be my guest." I said handing her off to awsten. I didn't have the strength to fight any angry two year old right now anyway.

He took her and walked off to the bedroom.
I sat down on the couch and paused sleeping beauty.
Aurora is obsessed with sleeping beauty right now because she has the same name as the main princess.

Aurora came giggling back in the living room.
She was wearing her pink pajamas. She snuggled up close to me and I played the movie.

Third person point of view ♥︎

Awsten nervouly dialed Zach's number impatiently waiting for a response.
Zach picked up with a hello.
"Hi this is Zach right?"
"Yeah. Who is this?"
"This is awsten."
"Y/ns boyfriend right."

"I have an urgent question for you."
"Okay.. I have an answer then."
"Can I propose to your daughter?"

Silence filled the air as awsten felt his stomach turn.
His heart felt like it was beating 200 miles per each passing minute.
Until Zach finally replied.
"Why do you want to marry my daughter?"

"I love your daughter very much. I can't see myself with anyone else. She's my whole world and I mean it with every bone in my body."
"Then you have my blessing. Just don't break her heart or I'll break you."

A rush of relief ran through awsten.
"I won't. thank you Zach."

Authors note

Hi okay so I guess I'm writing a few more chapters because I Lowkey miss this.
Also here's a face reveal but it will only stay up for like a half an hour :))
Do I look like how you imagined me ? I'm interested.