Part 1: So, what'd I miss?

As per usual, the two of them were in the bunker at their daily routines. Jessica was bouncing off the walls, while Leo watched his film. It was the same everyday. It had been like that for a while.

"You know," Jessica plopped onto the ground, exhausted. "We don't ever go out anymore, only when we argue and one of us leaves for a day or two."

Leo glanced over at her, for the first time in what felt like years, she was... bored.

Leo quickly jumped up off the couch. The last thing he wanted was for her to turn normal... again.

"Well, what do you suggest we do then. Besides doing in-house parkour." Leo cleared his throat.

"Well, I mean... we could do a lot of things! We could go scavenging, or we could climb..." She continued to list more and more things to the point they hardly made sense. Then—

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Jessica squeaked at the sound. She glanced over at Leo, as he glanced at her. "Leo, did you lock the bunker door?" She asked.

Leo nodded. "Don't know why you're askin' me though, saying you're the only one who ventures out there." He shrugged.

The two stood there, blankly staring at the door as the knocks grew louder. "Do we open the door?..." She whispered. Leo unholstered his revolver. "Let me, since you can't even confront a person correctly." He sighed, opening the door.
He immediately pointed his gun at the figure. But, when he took a good look, he realized this was no ordinary stranger...

The man took off his cap.

Took off his mask.

And took off his aviators.

Then thats when he spoke.

"What'd I miss?" He smiled.

Leo put his gun away, and just, stared. It couldn't have been...

"...

...Foxey?"