Carnival moment

Gill tapped his foot on the ground nervously as he checked his phone repeatedly. Children's laughter and the people's conversations were loud, he shouldn't of picked to come here. Maybe a restaurant would've been nice, but he wanted something fun.

'Where is he..?' He thought to himself, looking around the amusement park.

"Hey!"
Gill turns around and smiles at the sight of Lukas.

The blonde male pants for a while, "Sorry I'm late. Something came up last minute so I tried t-"

"You're fine dude, come on let's go! I didn't get us these tickets for nothing y'know."

Lukas light-heartedly chuckles a bit, Gill then holds his hand. The two of them walk into the park, thinking about which ride or area they should go to first.

Lukas speaks up, "You can pick first, I- I haven't been here anyways."

"Are you sure? I mean.. I haven't been here either, this place was just one of the best rated places to go so I chose it."

"I'm sure." Lukas nods,
"Whatever ride you pick we can go." He pauses for a second. "...Maybe."

"What type though? Rollercoasters, the Ferris whee-?" Gill's jaw drops as he looks up "Ooh! How about The Grazer?" he points up at the ride, it seems to be a ride similar to the loops sonic does.

"Euhhh..." Lukas looks at the ride and back to Gill, "Are you sure? It seems pretty..intense."

"Yeah, you're right, but that's what makes it fun man!" Gill's eyes darted over to Lukas, his eyes softening once he realizes Lukas might be a bit uneasy.

"You know what? Eating could be a good start." He smiles reassuringly.

Lukas smiles back and nods, he was definitely a bit hungry, and it'd be a better choice for now.

"Yeah, let's go get in line before we're late." Lukas holds his hands and walks towards the line to get some food, Gill felt warm as he kept blushing, they both walked together. They could smell the different types of food, pretzels, hotdogs, and even cotton candy in the process of getting made. Burnt sugar really did have a smell of no other.

"What should we get?" Gill ponders for a while.
Lukas thinks for a moment before replying, "How about some hot dogs?"
"Yeah, I think that'd be nice."

After the people in front of them order and walk away, the two of them walk up and order their food, hotdogs and then they agreed on some lemonade. After they order, they sit down on a bench and start eating.

"After this we could probably go on the Ferris Wheel, it'd probably be better since we just started eating." Lukas stated.

"Yeah, alright let's finish up!"

The two of them continue eating, after a while they finish up and throw their empty boxes and cans into the trash.

Gill then shouted "Cmon let's go!" he runs over to the Ferris wheel and gets on it, Lukas sitting on the other side right in front of him.

The ride starts and they just stay there silence for a moment, the cold breezes on them.

"The view..it's pretty." Gill looks down before he puts his head back up, finding himself staring into Lukas' eyes, he blushes, his face getting hotter while his gut flutters, he's got butterflies in his stomach.

Lukas stares back at Gill, he's blushing as-well but his face is not burning, instead it feels colder as he gets tingles and shocks all over.

"Yeah." This was all Lukas could muster out at the moment.

Their hearts are both beating rather fast, the wind blowing their hair and jackets while they stared.

They leaned forward into each other rather instinctively, as if it was a magnetic pull. While they reached the clouds above on this ride, their hearts rose as-well.

Their breath touching the others face before their lips finally met.

They kissed. They were kissing.

Lukas put an arm over Gill's shoulder and Gill put his arm around Lukas' waist, their eyes were closed as they kissed, their Ferris Wheel cart fully into the air while they linked.

As the ride started to lower down more, their kiss was broken apart, then tugging back away and just staring into each others eyes...

"I...I love you Lukas."

.......

.....

..

"I love you too."