Love Story (Jeff x Trish)

Author's note:

Hello! I wanted to start writing again, but I'm not as confident in my writing as I was once before. So I will be releasing several one shots before I continue my other stories. Now that's out of the way. I hope you enjoy.

—————————————————————————
Love Story

The man I loved was currently playing with our 5 year old daughter in the living room. I smiled from the kitchen as I prepared supper for my family. Our child resembled me a lot, but she had green eyes and spoke with a southern drawl like her father.

"Ooh I'm gonna get you!" Jeff laughed as he chased his daughter around the living room.

"Dinner's ready!" I called out to my husband and child. He scooped up our daughter and placed her in her high chair. I placed a plate of chopped steak pieces and small vegetables in front of her. Paired with her favorite drink in her bottle.

Jeff placed a kiss on my lips. "Beautiful." He whispered to me before he sat down. I place his food down in front of him and smile.

"It seems like you two were having fun." I sit down with my food and my toddler starts blabbing about all she and her father did. I can't help but giggle at her as she lights up about her father.

Jeff smiled at our daughter lovingly. He then glanced over at me and smiled as we continued our supper. After dinner, we cleaned up and put our daughter to bed.

As I laid down on my side of the bed. Jeff rolled over and placed a kiss amongst my lips. Our kiss started off with a few pecks, but it quickly turned into something deeper. The mood changed and the we became more addicted to one another. The love we shared could be felt, I couldn't describe it in anyway other way, it was simply bliss. Once we both reached our climax. I cuddled up into my husband. "I love you." He smiled at my words.

"I love you too, every moment I'm with you. I'm always reminded of how blessed I actually am. How did I manage to pull Patricia Anne Stratigeas?" I smile at him softly, normally he isn't this expressive verbally.

"I ask myself the same question. Out of all the women in the world. How I was able to pull Jeffrey Nero Hardy?"

"Hmmm... yeah, how were you able to pull me?" Jeff joked and Trish playfully tapped his arm. "Now that I think about it, it wasn't hard for you to own my heat. I had a crush on you since you transferred to our school. I'm glad you finally gave me a chance in our Senior year."

Those words definitely unlocked a memory of mine. Our senior year was definitely one to remember. Jeff and I were casually chatting with one another throughout our high school years. It wasn't until Jeff decided to build up enough courage to ask me in front of the whole school to prom.

When he dropped the question in front of the whole school. I was a bit embarrassed, but I didn't doubt my answer not once. I nodded.

"Wait? Seriously?" He was shocked and i chucked at him. He quickly brought me into an embrace. "She said yes!" He shouted as the school quickly applaud the two.

The prom seemed like a fairytale. I wore a blue Cinderella dress and Jeff had a powder blue suit to match mine. The chemistry between us that night, felt magical. He treated me well, as if I were his Princess. Eventually, the prom came to an end and he offered to give all me home. The walk was amazing. I couldn't stop laughing at all of his jokes he would make on the trip home.
He walked me to my front door and smiled. "I really enjoyed my night with you, Stratus."

"I enjoyed my night with you too, Hardy." I chuckled and the two of us just stared at one another.

Trish started leaning forward first and Jeff began to follow suit, as soon as their lips touched. The front door swung open and there was an angry looking father. The two pulled back from one another.

The panic in his eyes as he jumped back. "Well see you at school Stratus." Jeff quickly took his exit and Trish giggled.

"Dad, why did you scare him away?" She rolled her eyes as she pushed past her father. An hour or so went by and Trish was still reminiscing about her night. His lips felt perfect even for that short second.

"I'll marry that man." I whispered to myself before giggling to myself.

The same bliss I felt that night is the same I feel currently in my marriage with Jeff. I'm content with my life, with my husband and our child. Thank you for making me Mrs. Jeffrey Nero Hardy.

————————————————————————Until Next Time......
See You in the Future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕