I'll Be There (JeffxTrish)

I made this one in particular about 3 years ago, so it may not be the best. Just letting ya know😊👍🏽

Also, I have plenty of Jrish one shots already created, so many stories in this book may contain Jeff/Trish, but I will have other stories throughout the book with other women & superstars. Just so ya know.😉
*******************************
The day was July 14, 2002

Jeff had been quite anxious for this moment. He received a letter in the mail which was a life changing opportunity. He haven't yet discussed with his girlfriend what was enclosed in the envelope, but today was the day.

Trish arrived home and Jeff looked as if he was rehearsing  lines in his head. "Um honey, are you okay?" Trish worried a bit.

"Oh um, yeah I'm fine. Um, could you sit down?" Jeff asked her as she sorta panicked.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Trish asked worriedly.

"What? No, not at all." Trish sighed in relief. "But I wanted to talk to you about something." Jeff stated.

"So....what do you want to talk about?"

"Um, I got this letter in the mail and..." He passed her the letter. Trish reopened the letter. "They're calling me back into service." Jeff finally spat out.

"Well you aren't actually going are you." He stayed silent. "Wait, are you actually considering going back." Trish said.

"Yes, I am." Jeff said.

"Jeff, they want you stationed overseas. You have to think about your family, your job, and me." Trish said.

"I have, I talked to Matt, Amy, and my father. They worried but they did support that I'm doing this and you should too." Jeff said.

Trish sighed. "Jeff I do support you, but they probably sent that out to millions of other people, why are you making this a priority, especially now?" Trish asked. "I don't want you to go."

Jeff hugged her. "Trish, I want to try this again. I'll be back in two years tops." Jeff said.

"You're putting your life on the line, you know that." Trish said.

"Yeah, I know that, but I'm a risk taker and this is a risk I'm willing to take." Jeff said.

She sighed. "Jeff, there's no way into changing your mind about this, is it?" Trish asked.

"Nope, not at all." Jeff said.

"So when are you suppose to leave?" Trish asked

"Tuesday."

"That's in two days." Trish said.

"I know that and Vince already know about this being my last RAW until I return from service." Jeff said.

"Jeff, I am gonna miss you." Trish said as her eyes began to water.

"I'll miss you too." He wiped tear that fell down her face. "Please, don't cry, I'll be back." Jeff said.

"If you say so." Trish pouted.
****************************
Next Day: July 15, 2002

 ****************************Next Day: July 15, 2002