1. Justin Bieber

"Everyone sit down and be quiet or else we'll go back and have math." Mr. Johnson says sternly.

And unexpectedly everyone does as they're told. But I'm sure they'd rather go visit a mental hospital than being in some boring math class.

"Okay so, there's three rules you all must obey when we get there," Mr. Johnson says, making a small pause as he put one finger up before he continued; "Rule number one: stick with the class and don't get lost from the guide," putting his second finger up, "Two: don't touch anyone.. Or anything.." he says the second rule and cringe.

"Three: do not speak to any patients.." He says sternly, putting his third finger up, giving everyone a glare, "Am I making myself clear?"

Watching everyone nod their head, Mr. Johnson then turned around and told the bus chauffeur to drive.

"Oh my god, I am so excited!" Kendra say, as she clap her hands excitingly.

I smile while trying to pay attention to my best friend, but my eyes are glued onto Landon.

He is sitting next to Blair Adams, instead of me.

Blair's one of the prettiest girls in our school. She manipulates every guy and makes every girl want to be her, so if I'm sounding jealous that's probably because I am. But I have every right to be, because based on what I see and feel it's like she's Landon's girlfriend.

I should be the one sitting next to him, cuddling with him while watching the road ahead of us and talk about everything - but right now it seems like they're doing it.

We have had arguments about the two of them spending too much time together, but it's always me who ends up being the bad guy that assumes her boyfriend's cheating on what he claims is the love of his life.

I don't see what makes me the bad guy in that case, he should be making sure I'm not going to assume that ever again.

"...Aubrey are you even listening to me?" Kendra shakes my shoulder lightly before I finally manage to tear my gaze off of Landon to look at her instead.

"Yeah.. Uh, you were excited." I say nervously, not really sure if she said more than what I heard.

She looks at me with a suspicious look on her face.

I try to keep a poker face, but it's Kendra, my best friend, a person I cannot and never will be able to lie to without her finding out what's bothering me or what I'm hiding from her.

She turn her head around. Her eyes land on the two people, three seats ahead, on the opposite side of us.

Letting out a sigh as she turns back to face me; "Landon?" She say, rising an eyebrow.

"Yes." I sigh as well, answering her truthfully.

She roll her eyes, knowing that this isn't the first time I've been bothered by them.

"Why don't you just-," she pause; "You know what? Never mind."

I inwardly let out a sigh of relief. I thought she was going to argue with me about this one. We only argue when it comes to Landon, but I guess she has realized that all those arguments won't do anything.

I don't blame her, she's just trying to be a good friend and make me open my eyes and realize that Landon is no good for me because he treats me like shit. I'm well aware of that, and oh boy I've been trying to tell him that we should take a break because I don't know what I want anymore, but as fast as I mention "taking a break," he always goes back to being the Landon I fell in love with in the first place.