¹Minjeong doesn't know Yu

Minjeong really tries to understand the fuss over knowing who Karina Yu is. But she simply doesn't get it.

"What do you mean you don't know her??" her friend Yizhuo almost looked offended when she told her, "She's like the biggest name in the Korean industry right now!"

Minjeong simply raised a brow at the outburst, "So?" dedicatedly wiping the table where a couple just left. "Not everyone is interested in knowing who's it in the Korean industry, Ning."

"You're ridiculous, unnie." Yizhuo frowns, crossing her arms on her chest with much disdain for her friend's blatant ignorance. "Karina unnie is everywhere. It's impossible for you to not know her."

"Karina unnie?" Minjeong gives the girl a weird look, "Since when are you on a first name basis?"

"I'm an avid fan." Yizhuo defends with pride, "I can basically call her unnie coz that's what you call people you idolize."

Minjeong snorted at the girl's explanation.

"Whatever floats your boat Ning Yizhuo," swallowing a smart remark that was ready to tip off her tongue, making her way back to the counter with a shake of her head instead. "As long as it makes you happy, I guess."

But Yizhuo had drawn her card just before Minjeong could completely shun the conversation down.

"Oh you know what will make me happy alright."

Immediately stopping Minjeong from her tracks.

"Oh no. Heck no," comes her horrified statement when she whipped her head back at the younger girl. "The last time you said that line, I ended up lining up for you stupid fanmeeting with--" pausing as she tried (but miserably failed) to remember the name of that girl group Yizhuo was also an avid fan of, "... what's the name of that group again? I know it was sort of a cake... Tiramisu? No, no I think it's Blueberry---"

"It's Red Velvet." Yizhuo corrected with passion, so done with her bestfriend's uncultured. "Gosh you are so hopeless. They're the best idol group alive! How can you forget their name?"

But Minjeong simply shrugs, " Told you I'm not interested." Totally indifferent at the information Yizhuo was trying to indoctrinate on her, "Just like how I'm not interested in going to whatever event you're planning to drag me into."

And then the whining comes.

The earsplitting, skull-cracking, patience-depleting wail that comes automatic from Yizhuo when Minjeong starts off these kind of conversation with rejection.

"Oh come on, unnie~" the younger moans, lips jutted out and eyes with an expression akin to that of a kicked puppy begging to be spared from assault.

Ghad.

Minjeong still berates herself up to this date why on earth she told Yizhuo that she cannot resist it when the latter does those stupid face acrobats, immediately melting Minjeong into pathetic puddle of goo.

"It's not like you have anything to do on that day. It's Saturday which means it's your day off and I know your class schedule. You have no classes on Saturdays." Yizhuo reasons. "Please unnie. It's a big day for Karebears and I don't wanna miss it."

Minjeong's ears zoom in to that word, "Hold up, Karebears?"

"Yeah. Fandom name for Karina fans."

The attack slipped off before Minjeong could even stop herself. "What an atrocious name for a fandom. Couldn't you come up with something better?" face contorting into a combination of disgust and confusion because really?