⁸The kind of person Yu deserve

Yu Jimin had always been a charming girl for Kim Aeri.

Ever since they were introduced to work for the first mini album of the singer, Jimin had piqued Aeri's interest. She was confident, bold. Something that observant Aeri immediately noticed from the girl.

Most rookies would be shying away from people, awkwardly smiling at the seniors and producers alike hoping that they would make the first good impression by behaving like a disciplined nun.

Jimin was nowhere near that.

She still bows ninety degrees as a sign of respect. She speaks politely and answers questions in the most respectful manner. But unlike any other rookies, Jimin was certain of many things. When most rookies will be in their tippy toes trying to adjust to the idol life, Jimin was moving like a pro six months into her career.

She tells the company what she wants. Her personal trainer incorporates choreographies that she thought would fit. Her mere presence demanded attention and whenever she'd be in the room, producers and song- writers would zoom in on her, listening to her brilliant ideas as to what she wanted for her music to sound like..

And Kim Aeri likes that. She really likes that. For a composer/producer commissioned to create songs for artists, Aeri needed a strong-willed figure that will be the sole inspiration to the lyrics she will write on paper. Someone who will tickle her neurons and produce personas in her head that she can write songs for.

Aeri thinks she has finally found her muse in Jimin, in more ways than one.

And that scared her, if she was being honest.

Aeri was only looking for a muse to inspire her songs with. But Jimin, the ever eccentric and brave Jimin whose eyes holds galaxies that Aeri wants to explore, was looking for something more. Something more personal.

Something that Aeri cannot fully give.

It's not like she cannot. She is a consenting adult who is more than capable of committing herself to anyone. But Aeri religiously believes that Jimin is worthy of a person who is more than just capable of committing. Jimin, whose intention had always been pure like an innocent child free from ill intent, deserves someone who has the luxury of completely reciprocating what she can give.

Aeri does not have that.

Her life revolves around studio and music sheets. It has been like that since she was fourteen. She barely has timе for herself outside the company building for crying out loud (only ever does when she felt the need to go home or Jimin would insist on hanging out after a couple of death threats sent her way if she declines), much more for something that would involve time and whole new level of commitment.

And Jimin she.. she is a walking embodiment of passion, a woman in her early twenties who would drop everything if you basically ask her to because she is Jimin. The always giver and stubborn Jimin who loves the hardest.

Aeri cannot return that.

If she cannot even dedicate a simple portion of her precious time to the woman whom she considers as someone relatively important, Aeri doesn't trust herself to give Jimin something bigger.

Nonetheless, despite Aeri's apparent hesitation, Jimin never pushed her away.

In fact, her reluctance seemed to fuel the singer even more. Every time Aeri would try to take a step back Jimin will always be stubborn and tug her back in place, right to her side. Jimin kept her close even though the girl never really showed any intention of furthering whatever it was that they have.