[Yandere Caine] My love.

Requested byo2KathrynRomero2

also in this au, everyone can get hurt and die.

[2nd person POV]

While you were sleeping, A noise could be heard outside but you ignored it. you heard another noise outside. you groan in annoyance and took the cover off of your body.

Y/N -
"Ugh...who the heck is making those noise... is 3 in the morning..."

you stood up and walk towards the door. you opened it and peek outside. and all you just see is the long colorful corridors with paintings.

Y/N -
"Im probably hearing things..heh.."

you smile nervously before closing the door and before you could go back to bed, a scream could be heard. it was Jax.

Y/N -
"Okay I take it back..."

you walk towards the door again and open it, taking a step outside of your room. you look around and see no signs of Jax.

Y/N -
"Huh, maybe he's at downstairs?"

you walk towards the colorful corridors until you reach the surface

[Smh i think their room are upstairs and the stage will be downstairs]

finally, you arrive downstairs. you look around and see nobody

Y/N -
"hmmm. nevermind."

you shrugged again but this time...

Jax -
"Y/N wait!-"

Jax was crawling at the floor with blood trailing behind him. but Caine behind him stab him in the back of his head and blood splattered and seeping through it. you turn around, and see now Jax's dead body on the floor and you see Caine behind with blood all over him.

Caine's eyes landed your distant figure. his pupils dilated

Caine -
"why hello there dear! why are you up early?"

he said in his usual cheerful tone. you look at him before looking at Jax dead body with blood pooled under him. your eyes widen in shock mixed with fear.

Y/N -
"Oh god..."

you back away, and he took a step.

Y/N -
"D-Don't come closer!"

Caine -
"Why should I?"

before you could run he appeared behind you and he knock you out, you collapse on the floor.

Caine -
"Hm...maybe I should ask Bubble to cover it up. but oh well I don't care if someone sees it!"

he shrugged and picks you up and carried you to his arms, he teleported to your room, and opened the door. he gently places you on bed. he cups your cheeks and caressed it.

Caine -
"Hmm...what should I do next?"

《3 hours later.》

you began stirring awake, when you opened your eyes everything was pitch black. you were blindfolded. you felt rope was wrap around your skin. it tied both of your wrist and ankle tightly together.

Y/N -
"What the?-"

Caine -
"Ah I see your awake!"

Y/N -
"H-Huh? Caine?? why are you doing this a-and why did you killed Jax?!"

Caine -
"That doesn't matter."

He undo the blindfold covering your eyes, and he grabs a nearby knife and he place it at your neck.

Caine -
"What matters is YOU"

Y/N -
"W-What?- what do you mean??"

Caine -
"What matters now is I want to have you all myself. only me."

he said before moving the knife to your leg and stabbed it making you scream in pain

Y/N -
"AH!"

blood splattered, it began seeping through the now open wound and the blood was staining the bedsheets. he removes the knife

Caine -
"Now now! I don't want you to wake up the others!"

Tears began welling up in your eyes and streams down your cheeks.

he moves both of your leg inbetween his waist, he pressed your body against his. he snakes his arms around your waist and he tightened the grip around you not wanting you to get out of his grasp.

you shakily wrap your arms around him and began sobbing to his shoulder dampening it.

Caine -
"Now, I can have you all myself."

Caine -
"All...Mine."