[Jax x Reader] Just the two of us.

[nope nobody requested this but hey! you can read this if your a Jax simp! Im a simp? yea kinda just 90%]

[Your POV]

you and Jax are arguing again, before you could punch him, both of you started floating in the air and we look around and our eyes landed on Caine levitating us.

Y/N -
"AGH CAINE PUT ME DOWN! LET ME PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE FIRST!"

Caine -
"I'm sorry my dear but violence isn't allowed here! the amazing digital circus is enjoyed by all ag-"

Y/N -
"YEAH YEAH "enjoyed by all ages!" WHO THE F(%$#!)K CARES!?"

you said clearly annoyed from hearing this multiple times from Caine whenever you tried punching Jax or tried to murder him except no one can die here.

Jax -
"Im hungry."

he said clearly with a bored expression while checking his gloves.

Y/N -
"WHO THE F(%$#!)K CARES YOU BUGS BUNNY RIPOFF EVEN YOUR TEETH IS MUCH MORE YELLOW THAN GOLDEN FREDDY'S COLOR!"

Jax who wasn't fazed ignored your yelling with a s(%$#!)t eating grin on his face.
while Caine is watching you yelling curse words at Jax.
he snaps his finger when he had an idea pops out of his mind? HEAD??
while you continue yelling at Jax suddenly, you both teleported infront of a white door and you both were finally on the ground

Y/N -
"..."

While again, you tried punching Jax, Caine went in front of you stopping you from trying to punch Jax.

Caine -
"Okay so- sorry that I know this will be a bad idea but I had to do it!"

You both look at Caine confused

Jax -
"Huh? what are you talking about-"

suddenly Caine opened the white door, and he pushed you both inside a white room

Y/N -
"WHAT THE- CAINE YOU MOTHERF-"

before you could swear to his face, he closed the door. the space around you was tight and uncomfortable and your body was pressed against Jax.

Jax -
"Ya done yet?"

He said clearly bored out of his mind and didn't care about the situation your both in.
you grumbled under your breath clearly mad being stuck with Jax.