13. Aadhya

"How did you and Reena meet?" I asked

"In college, first year she was my bench partner." She replied.

"How did you guys get close? Give me details."

"First three months we rarely talked to each other but as the days went by we started talking because of our common interest; sketching. That was when we started hanging out together, we used to watch movies, go for shopping and got close." Kiara replied.

Kiara was Reena's best friend from first year. She was beautiful and intelligent in studies.

"Then what happened? Why did you guys stop talking?" I asked.

"Everything was going good until one day Reena invited me to her place for dinner. Her uncle and aunt seemed very sweet but her brother he was very rude, he hardly spoke anything. Next day he called me to a cafe."

She started crying.

"Why are you crying? Are you okay?"

I offered her a glass of water.

"It's okay calm down, tell me whenever you are ready." I tried to calm her down.

"My family is not much stable financially, my father died because of his alcohol habit seven years ago and since then my mother works as house helper and you know how these rich people are they always exploit people like us. My mother had a stable job at a place which accidentally happened to be Aarnav Oberoi's friend, so he threatened me if I don't stop talking to Reena my mother will lose her job."
She continued crying.

"Stop crying, it's not your fault you made the right choice. You are at a very great position now and I promise to make your reputation clean don't worry. Thanks for the information."

I hugged her and started walking but I suddenly stopped. Something popped up in my head and I went back to where she was sitting.

"Do you remember the name of the cafe where you met him?" I asked her desperately.

"Yeahh... Ig... The Barista Coffee." She replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes pretty sure. "

"Do you remember the date or month anything?"

"It happened two years ago ,I don't remember the date but yeah it happened right after Reena's birthday so it was mostly July ending and it was evening time."

"Thanks a lot, you have been very helpful."

I started walking out and texted on my group:
Aadhya: Be ready at 7:30 p.m., see you guys at our regular cafe. *specially vijay*