Can't Believe It!! (Alex x Reader x Magnus)

"Hey Y/N!! Harry Potter may be the boy who lived, but you will always be my chosen one." Y/N did a slow turn to look at Magnus. "Magnus, what??.... That's the cheesiest Harry Potter pick up line I've ever heard." Then she smiled. "It was a dare, wasn't it??" Magnus scratched the back of his neck. He nodded, looking down. "Who made it?" she asked, laughing. "Alex did." Y/N's smile slowly slipped off of her face. "Oh- um.. I've gotta be somewhere, bye!!"

          "Alex, what is it with you and Y/N??" Magnus asked his friend. "Yeah, man. Ever since that day Magnus introduced you both two months ago, the only conversation between you two was on how to break each other's bones." T.J chimed in.

          Taking a deep breath, Alex looked at them calmly and said, "Magnus, T.J..." "Yeah, yeah, we're shutting up. But don't think you've got away just yet Fierro." Magnus said as the three boys continued to their next class, Physics.

          During recess, Magnus sought out Y/N as he needed to ask her for her Maths home work. "Hey, uh.. Y/N!!" he called out, Alex and T.J chatting behind him. "Magnus.. How may I help you, this fine evening?" Y/N asked him, putting on her best British accent. "Firstly, your accent's amazing, secondly, it's still afternoon, thirdly," he took a breath, "Can I have your Math notes?"

          "Magnus, if you want a history lesson or an english lecture, go to Y/N. If it's Math, even the guy who never comes to school is better than her." Alex said smirking. Y/N stood there, gaping and T.J wondered what she was going to do. 

          "Fierro. Run." she simply said as Alex zoomed through the many students, Y/N hot on his tail. "Well, so much for wanting to ask her something.." Magnus said to no one in particular, exasperated with his two friends.

          It was lunch break and Alex was ranting to Magnus and T.J. "I can't believe she threw her shoe at me!!"said Alex, who for some reason was sporting scratches on his arms. "Meh. It's Y/N." Magnus simply replied when T.J jumped in.

          "Alex. Why do you look like you got into a fight with a cat??" "Y/N." he grunted and T.J nodded wisely, as if he finally understood the secrets of the universe. Five minutes passed when Magnus realized Alex wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. He saw that his gaze was stuck somewhere behind him and followed it to a very panicked Y/N.

           Her eyes darted around the room, searching for something. Finally, her gaze fell on their table, and she hurried over, continuously looking over her shoulder. Thinking she was coming over for his help, Magnus felt delighted. 

           But once she came over, she walked over to Alex, not even noticing the other two boys. "Alex... Remember Kevin?? He.. Is stalking me. I found him following me a few times the past week and today, j-just now... He tried to take me somewhere... I-I hit him and came o-over." she rambled, her voice trembling ever so slightly.

           "Y/N.." Alex started and Magnus heard concern and barely controlled anger in his voice. "Sit down. I'll get your lunch. You'll eat and then you'll explain." he instructed her, standing up and holding her hand.

          Y/N blankly nodded and sat down. Magnus and T.J were both equally confused but they decided this wasn't the right time to ask after catching each other's eyes. About two minutes passed when Alex returned with a tray full of food. "Eat first." "Thanks." Y/N muttered and began to eat.

          Y/N only managed to take two bites out of her slice of pizza when Kevin came into the cafeteria, in pursuit of her. He found Y/N and stomped over, his nose slightly red and his lip bleeding. "B*tch!! Come now and I might be gentle when I finally get you."

          Magnus caught Y/N's fleeting glance at Alex, whose fists were clenched. "And why would she now, Kimberly?" Alex asked coolly, intentionally calling him the wrong name. "Well, who're you to stop me, fag?"

          "It doesn't matter who I am, she doesn't want to, and you must respect that." Alex stated. At this, Kevin immediately charged at Alex, putting all his weight into a punch. Alex sidestepped and as Kevin flailed around, kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. 

          Gently taking Y/N's hand, Alex sneered in Kevin's ear. "No one tries to take advantage of my sister and gets away with it."

          "Alright, explain!! SISTER??!! YN??!! What's going on??!!" Magnus and T.J asked once they got out of the cafeteria. "Meet us out after school and we'll explain..." Y/N said, sounding apologetic, glancing at a very tense Alex.

          "So, I was born to my dad and his PA, Veronica, while Y/N is his legal child, born to his wife and him. Hence, she's my half-sister." Alex said, brandishing a hand at Y//N. "I go by my mom's last name, Hernandez, while Alex goes with our father's, Fierro. Also, we acted like we didn't know each other because of a small disagreement..."

          "Ahh... Anyway, would you like to be a Chase soon??" Magnus asked winking. "Alright, you aren't flirting with my sister, Chase. Back off!!" Alex answered, while Y/N still processed what he had said and T.J guffawed his heart out.

AN: Did I shock you??!! HUH?? HUH?? Jk, how was it?? I wrote this in school since I was bored.

Love,

Helene