✨Dᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ..✨

Remember that the right person will never get tired of you even in the worst times.

                   𖣘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗-21𖣘

ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ ᑭOᐯ.

" what are you even thinking about.. or should i say about whom?! " Rudra begins with an smirk. His eyes don't dart away from her face and his single look burning straight through her soul. And the soul that can speak through the eyes can also kiss with a gaze.

Instead of looking away samaira stare back into his pair of ocean blue eyes. On the other hand rudra being in the dept of oceans, want to dive in pool of honey brown eyes. "YOU" " I- i mean you are misunderstan-" she began nervously but he has some other plans."shh" he puts his finger over her lips making her eyes go wide at feeling of his finger on her lips, sending tingling everywhere. Samaira's body is trembling inside, on the other hand rudra was freezed after feeling her soft lips brushing against his fingertips. His once blue eyes seemed to darken with each passing second, a reflection of escalating tension between them.

There's sudden urge in their body that blow their mind. Then suddenly he rubbed her soft tempting lips making her gasp. It's like he's drawing a art of her lips and then suddenly took his finger away. Samaira groan internally and the frown on her face give away her feelings, which didn't go unnoticed by rudra and he stifled a chuckle.

Leaning little closer to her face that he can feel her breath on his face, he whisper in her ear " you're so soft and rosy." While samaira look away flushed and suddenly felt very shy. He felt a stab of satisfaction at the way her cheeks colored and her eyes darkened with trepidation. Her emotions showed readily on her face. She had translucent skin that colored easily, and it was too much tempting. On the top, her blouse is not doing any good job at hiding her almost naked back making goosebumps appear on his skin. Her skin was so soft.., just as rose petal, far more erotic that his heart expanded in his chest. His eyes dropped a little as his eyelashes fluttered, his gaze itself telling how he refrained himself from doing anything. He dryly licked his lips and then cup her cheeks or more like grabbing it, his fingers on her jaw in a possessive hold as if he want to hide her from every single person here! He was touching her as if he owned her body and samaira was thankful for the dim lights that no one can actually saw what they are doing..Then he trace the curve of her cheek with his thumb, his eyes flicker over her features as if trying to figure out what's going in her mind. "Are you uncomfortable, Samaira." He asked in that deep voice, which almost melt her in his arms. Biting her lips, she shook her head or try to because of his hold. She couldn't trust her voice right now but rudra said in demanding voice "Say it, samaira." She fist his shirt in her hand and mumbled in low voice "Noo" then the tips of his fingers grazed over her jawline.. and down her neck, torturing her soul. His fingers caress the hollow of her neck feeling her silky skin, while she held her breath and didn't move as his hand stroked the length of her nape, feeling the slight warmth of her aura make him lightly tingle with a frenzied anticipation. His fingers curled around her neck and he put his forehead to hers before saying "You're . . . perfect" his voice hoarse and saying this he pull away a few inches and capture her gaze, and saw those hazel brown pair glowing with desire. And then suddenly she was hugging him,slid her arms around his waist..ducking her head into his chest, she embraced him tightly. Till now they didn't know it was possible to fit so perfectly inside someone else's arms.

Rudra went as stiff as a guard on border.. and why not it's the first time he felt something like that.. a faint smile bloomed on his lips. His arms on their own go around her squeezing her tightly. He close his eyes and buried his head in her hairs, inhaling her fragrance deeply. She smelled of wildflowers and sunshine, she was soft against his chest. He's in dilemma as his heart wished she'd never stop squeezing him, but on the other hand his mind warned him about the after effect of the hug.. which will left him drowning into a pool of whiskey and it won't look good for him in a public place. While he can listen the beating of her heart increased tri-fold.., maybe because of their proximity. He couldn't control himself and put his cheek on her head, breathed in he whisper " you smell so good.. it evokes something within me." he said as if it's the most natural thing to say but samaira trembled in his arms and she went stiff when she felt a hand tracing back and forth on her bare back, caressing her back smoothly. Her heart was beating so fast, she couldn't say anything.. so she just hugged him more tightly and hide herself in his protective arms. He pressed a kissed on her head with so much love and care that his heart feels warm and high in his chest and he felt tingly. After that he again buried his head in her neck.. he felt so peaceful and divine. That's when he felt she tried to move little away but he was like a boulder unmoving and held her tighter while putting her hands in his neck and kept moving their bodies in sync. Samaira was thinking that he hold her like she was the missing piece of his broken self and trying to mend her into himself. His grip tighten on her shoulder while his other hand behind her head caressed her hair softly "Samaira!" His voice rough almost like a ... groan? She went still hearing him and it's like she woke up from a dream and realised where they are!