chapter 11

After two weeks::

It's been few days , taekook married. You can tell tae is the happiest person in the whole world, he is on cloud nine. Jk treat him like a precious doll, tae never get to know the reason why jk choosed him. These days tae get comfortable with jeons too. Mr.jeon treat tae like his own son and he got a best friend jimin, enwoo is treating him like a small brother and mrs.jeon is his favorite because she become a mother figure to him.

Yes mrs.jeon get very fond of tae and treat him like a baby, first they are awkward with each other but days passed she cared for tae soo much. Tae can't able to take this much love from jeons especially his husband.

But today he got a death threat from unknown number ,jk bought him a new phone and a eye glass because tae don't like wearing lenses so jk bought him , everything tae want.

Tae was sweating badly, he block the number but again he got from another number. He already feeling like a burden for jk so he didn't told this to jk.

Now jk is removing his coat , he looking at tae who is sleeping peacefully, but jk eyes twitch when he saw a dried tears on his cheeks.

He went near tae and bend down to his level ,his face was very close with tae. He gently tap tae cheeks who stir up in his sleep.

Tae opened his eyes and met with the sharp one made him gulp.

Jk:: whats the reason my doll let out his precious tears? ( Soft )

Tae lips wobble, he pull jk who fall on top of him, tae is hugging jk who is hovering over him. Tae nuzzle his face in jk neck whos eye got red.

Jk slowly lift his face and look at tae one who have tears. He pressed his lips on tae both eyes,

Jk::now tell me. ( Still now jk is top on tae ,their body pressed against eachother )

Tae:: someone giving me death threat hubby. ( Tae noticed how jk aura is changing ) first I thought not to tell you, but that person want details about your company or he will kill me. I can't betray you just for my safety hubby, your soo important to me. ( Tiny )

Jk got up from tae with a mad face. He dialled someone and left to balcony, he talk for few minutes while tae is waiting for him with a curious eyes.

Jk come out from the balcony and didn't give a spare glance to tae who pout.

Tae:: hubby ( cute )

Jk was setting his blanket on the sofa ,he didn't look at him, tae feel something ugly in his heart, he is not the person who get affected if anyone neglect him but jk negligence make him feel something bad.

He tried to gain jk attention who is scrolling his phone with a cold face. Tae feel numb no he don't like it ,he hate it ,he went near the sofa and shake jk who is lying on the sofa.

Tae:: talk to me bunny , sorry please what have I done??. I can't bare your silence plea.se ( shaky )

Jk pull tae who landed on his chest , he lift his head from jk chest who have tears in his eyes.  Tae widen his eyes , he try to move back but jk tight his  grip make him stop.

Tae:: did I make any mistake hubby, .pl.ease don't cry it hurts to s.ee ( tae feel someone pierce his heart, he don't like those tears in jk eyes )

Jk:: listen carefully doll, are you comparing your life with that mere company details?? ( Hurt ) your life is more precious than anything to me. I  can't bare your absence. May be you don't know how much your important to me but..( silence ) just know one thing without this Kim taehyung this Kim jungkook is nothing. ( Stroke tae hair who kept his head on his chest and give no response, jk thought tae slept but tae is bitting his lips to prevent him from crying ,jk give a long peck to his head and cover them properly, he hug him tightly and thinking about something. While tae went to his dreamland with all much emotions )

Jk got a call, he raise his brows because it was the top most business man in Asia aka Kai. He have his number.

He quickly cut the call when tae stir up in his sleep, jk pat tae head who started to snore,  jk smiled and  dialled the number again.

Jk talked silently as he don't want to wake his baby doll.

Jk::what do you want Mr.kim?? ( Straight )

Kai:: I want to meet you.( Normal )

Jk:: let me speak afterwards ( cut the call )

Next day::

Tae stir up in his sleep, he feel soo warm and comfy, he look at jk who is sleeping peacefully. He admire jk face ,his eyes landed on the mole on his lower lips.
He was soo lost in his husband face , he starled when,

Jk:: done staring at me doll. ( Morning voice )

Tae blushed, he nodded his head but shook his head quickly with a pink cheeks. Jk laugh at him and placed a gentle kiss on tae forehead.

Soon they got up and jk took tae phone with him. Tae is cooking with the help of mrs.jeon and jimin while jk left to see mr.kai.

Now both are sitting in the restaurant.

Jk:: what's the matter Mr.kai.( fold his hands )

Kai:: let me come straight to the point, I want to see taehyung, my husband want to see him ( emotional )

Jk raise his brows,

Jk:: why??

Kai:: he is my ...( Jk cut him )

Jk:: your son right??

Kai got shocked.

______________________________________

Vote and comment