chapter 15

Au:: kind information jk is in coma for two years ,he is not died yet....other detail will come soon....

A family landed in Korea, Seoul with their private jet, his name is park famous businessman in states, but he wanted to settle with his cute family in Seoul, his son is his everything, mr.park and mrs.park world revolve around his son name park jung gukk.
Who is a cute ball and a brat. He is going to continue his studies in Seoul, he is a boy who interested in business,he have a sharp brain , his dad always bring him to business meeting ,his parents always support him and adore him a lot.

Name:: park Jung gukk Parents:: mr and mrs

Parents:: mr and mrs.park
Job:: uni student but always tag with his father to any meeting
Status:: single from birth.
Friend:: no one , as he is not serious about any relation.
Character:: brat from birth but a pure and good soul.

Let's go into the story....

Mr.park carrying his son into their new house in a piggy back ride while mrs.park chuckling at them and following them inside.

Mr.p:: baby appa is tired get down. ( Jk nodded and get down then placed a kiss on his dad cheeks )

Mrs.p:: for me?? ( Pout )

Gukk laughed and kiss his eomma cheeks.

Mr.p:: let's enjoy this week, next week onwards you need to go to Seoul university and I need to go to my seoul branch. ( Gukk nodded his head like a puppy make his parents cooed at him )

On the other side::

Tae is drinking like a mad man ,he is standing on the balcony looking at the moon with a bitter chuckle,

Tae:: your smiling there but where is mine?? ( Talking to the moon )

Tae turn and look at his husband with a weak smile who is sleeping on the bed and again turn his head towards the moon.

Tae:: your re.ally jealous of my husband beauty right m.oon??, that's why you ma.ke my hubby like this. He is sleeping for two years without any problem, what If my husband woke up , I swear moon , I swear he will destroy everything, he will destroy single soul who make me cried. ( Small smile )

Tae:: I know my hubby will wake soon , I will wait untill my last breath ,if not we will leave the world together. ( Determined )

Tae:: our princess aera how are you baby, don't worry be happy in your place,I will take care of your eomma ,there is a lot of chance we will reach you soon. Appa miss you a lot baby. ( Heart is piercing )

Tae went inside his room and placed himself beside his hubby.

Tae:: I am still breathing because of you hubby... please wake up soon ( kiss jk cheeks and kept his head on jk chest )

Next day:::

In park mansion::

Mr and mrs.park , gukk is eating peacefully.

Mr.p:: I am really wanted to get a partnership with KJk company, they are the one ruling the business industry here.

Gukk really get shocked because it was really rare for mr.park to agreed for any partner ship but here he is talking to get someone partnership.

Mrs.p:: no business talks while eating. ( Stern )

Mr.park lift his hand in a surender action making gukk chuckle.

They had their breakfast and one week passed just like that in park mansion, today is the first day for gukk to join Seoul university.

Mr.park is feeding him while mrs.park adjusting his hair...

Mr.p:: don't get into any fight got it. ( Gk nodded his head )

His parents kissed his head and mr.park and gukk left for their respective places.

In Seoul university::

Gukk is getting everyone attention because of his looks ,he is hella hot and cute at the same time , he enter his classroom after getting his schedule from the principal. He entered his classroom , everyone gasped. But Gk introduced himself and sit in the corner of the classroom looking outside the window.

Soon someone sit beside him with a warming smile, he look at him and return the smile.

??::hello my name is Minho.( Forward his hand )

Gk:: hello I am Jung gukk. ( Shake his hands )

Both talk for a while and mingle with eachother both are really crack heads.

In cafetaria, Minho is waiting for someone...

Gk:: who are you waiting for?? ( Sipping his milkshake )

Mh:: wait gukk I will introduce him. ( Shy smile )

Gk:: ohh shy shy..( tease )

Soon a man in his twenties came there with a smile and kissed Minho lips who showed his smile.

??:: How are you baby?? ( Sit beside him )

Mh:: I am good. He is my new friend gukk. And he is my boyfriend hyunshik. ( Gukk and hk introduced himself )

Three of them click very well, they are having same favorites and become like a close friends.

Time skip,

Hmm came to his mansion and saw his dad is very upset make him sad. He went near him and sit beside him.

Gk:: what happen dad??

Mr.p:: nothing baby KJk ceo rejected our offer. ( Sighed ) it's okay it's not a big deal.

Gk got angry, literally every one wants to get a single project from his father company but here that company don't want his partner ship.

Gk:: who is the ceo dad. ( Angry )

Mr.p:: Kim taehyung, who won the best ceo of the year in each year.

Gk nodded his head , he is calculating something in his little brain.

Time skip,

Next day, gukk is sitting inside KJk company wanting to Meet the ceo.

The thing which he didn't expect is one man run to him and hug the hell out of him make him gasped...

_____________________________________

Vote and comment