Prologue

*{Narrator}*:

You might know everything has the imagination? This story was the young immortality who's the born of all good & evil, as long as he kept his secret & has given the mighty power who would be the true chosen one.

Let's begin...

Once, the Gods, Goddesses & Guardians of Multi-universes dimension are created every planets & life after Zeus became the God of all Gods & Thunder. They could be only more powerful than defeat their enemies.

They stays their homeworld.

- Planets & portals in the spaces, their home 🛸
- Earth, our home🌎

They will show their magic in all elements.

- Air/Wind 💨
- Ocean 🌊
- Fire 🔥
- Sky ☁️
- Sun ☀️
- Moon 🌕
- Other elements 🌈

More other 2 elements. They are the Light Lord of heaven 🕯️ & Dark Lord of hell ⚫. These two will getting together. Only the Dark Lord should be revenge & make all evil in corruptions. The Light Lord has order to the Dragon Lords & Leaders. They must be their partners of humans & creatures, they're against the Dark Lord & his monsters. He was defeated by the good members. The Gods, Goddesses & Guardians punished him & send him in the underworld knowing the cell of prisons.

Once the Light Lord will choose only one person. The young immortality who was both humans & creatures. He became the 1st master of secrets. He was guide by the leaders of Multi-universe dimensions. After, million years. He gave the gift to his descendant to be the next chosen, his descendant should be waited for the secret journey....