Child's born

*{Narrator}*:

Over next years again in our present & future with other moderns. The problem of our past. Some humans & creatures cannot be peaceful together. But they have changed. They should always stay away from themselves separated, no battle, no war. They think they are all dangerous...No longer end of the story....

*200 years in the present & future (modern life)*

*In their homeworld, Tokyo Japan. The Human mother (Japanese) was pregnant in 9 months, when the baby has arrived. Her husband should worry his wife sick at the hospital.*

{Male Human (Chinese)}:
[*waited his wife is okay*]

{Doctor (Japanese)}:
Sir, Your wife is already okay. Maybe, you should see her.

Male Human (Chinese)}:
[*he's inside the room, he look at his wife holding the baby*]

{Female Human (Japanese)}:
*holds her baby*
Look at our child. Isn't he cute?🥰

{Unnamed Child}:
[*sleep & close his eyes*]

{Male Human (Chinese)}:
He's our baby boy.
[*Sigh & smiles*]
Welcome to your world, my son
[*smile at his son*]

{Female Human (Japanese)}:
He doesn't open his eyes. I'm sure he's waking up. How about his name?

{Male Human (Chinese)}:
Ah, Our child's name
[*smile*]
 I should named him "Miko".

{Female Human (Japanese)}:
Sounds good name. Miko, my son. Welcome to our family.

{Miko (Baby)}:
[*close his eyes while he sleeps*]

*His parents are goes home for they're taking care of him. Later at night, Miko was fell asleep in the crib while his parents asleep. There's more....The mystery person was watch the baby. It's holding him & flew in the moon. Only one mystery person should gave the child's gift...."The Dragon Guardian", who was revived his soul for reborn until he was returned on Earth disguise as human before his mother was pregnant. Because, they choose him to be start his journey awaits*

Art by: Me