Meeting his new friends at elementary school

*Miko was 5 years old & his younger brother, Hiro/Stats was 3 years old. The two brothers are transferred into another new school while their parents moving their apartment to find the new house. His mother should taking care of her sons goes to school in elementary school. Before the past. Her son, Miko was graduated at kindergarten (his old school). Now, he's still at grade 1 & Hiro/Stats still in kindergarten.*

{Female Human (Japanese)}:
See you at school, children!

{Miko & Hiro (Kids)}:
Bye mom!
[*walk inside the school*]

*The two brothers are separated to find the classrooms. Miko was inside the gr.1 classroom. He doesn't have any friends but he was alone. All children in gr.1 are still inside their classroom. They met Mr. Gouyu (Adviser)*

Mr. Gouyu:
Welcome everyone to our start at school! My name is San Gouyu. You can call me Mr. Gouyu or Sir Gouyu. I'll be your adviser. Oh, One word, I like to meet our new student, Miko Chen.

{Miko (Kid)}:
O-O!?

{Mr. Gouyu}:
Don't be shy. You'll introduce yourself to your classmate *smile* Please, children, don't bully him, he just wanted to say.

{Miko (Kid)}:
[*stand*]
Hello, My name's Miko. I'm the new student during my old school in kindergarten. So, I'm here, that's all ^^
[*sit down the chair*]

{Mr. Gouyu}:
Such a good word! Why don't you all have friends to him ^^

*The bell rings*

{Mr. Gouyu}:
Oh my! It's vaccant time! Have fun to play!

{Students}:
[*run & cheer*]

{Miko (Kid)}:
[*walk*]

*His classmates are tried to play, goes on library & etc... At the play ground, he was swinging the swing seat. He was alone for not asked him to be friends. Still, he feels under the floor, he saw the soccer ball. He look at Twisting Tiger & Inyo*

{Twisting Tiger (Kid)}:
Hi! Are you alone?

{Miko (Kid)}:
Yes...

{Inyo (Kid)}:
Aren't you play with someone?

{Miko (Kid)}:
No...

{Inyo (Kid)}:
So, we could be friends. My friend & I will team up with you, will you accept us?

{Miko (Kid)}:
Okay ^^. I didn't see your name? My name's Miko.

{Inyo (Kid)}:
I'm Inyo & This is Twisting Tiger, You can call him Tiger.

{Twitsing Tiger (kid)}:
Hello, nice to meet you, Miko. We can play soccer. It was very fun & excitement. Do you wanna join? ^^

{Miko (Kid)}:
Okay ^^.

{Inyo (Kid)}:
So, Let's play!

*The 3 kids are playing the soccer ball. They love to play & they have dreams to be themselves famous footballers. At the end of school. His mother will picking her two sons for going home. But...On the next day, Tiger & Inyo glad to see their new friend, Miko. They love to talk each other. They told him that they doesn't have parents since Tiger & Inyo are orphans (without their parents). He should support his two friends to be part of a family who has friendships.*

*Miko said to his two friends will invite the house of his parents & his brother. These three went to his house to see them His father accept him with his friends & share their snacks until they enjoys him. Miko was so happy to them. He tells his brother met his friends, Tiger & Inyo. Stat/Hiro met them.*