We Have Fun, Until 2:36 p.m.

Sherlock's pov

I wake up, feeling groggy and no recollection of arriving back home.

I enter the living room. There's Sam, tending to her wounds. Was she shot? No, stabbed, but she survived. Stabbed with pencil heels. And there's my obnoxious brother, typing in his phone.

"Good morning Sherlock. You feelin better?" Sam waves, not looking at me. "Yeah, yeah good morning."

Mycroft rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, roll your eyes. Maybe you'll find a brain back there." Then a text pings. It's Moriarty.

"How's Sam? I know she was the one who planted the bombs. Come to Speedy's. I'll be watching you.
                                                -JM"

A photo. It's of Sam, fighting against Irene. She fought Irene off? She's too good to be true.

"Oh yeah, Shruti will be coming today." Sam also types something.

"Shruti, who?" I'm confused.

"My friend. She'll be coming. Tell John to stay here today. I have a bad feeling about Moriarty."

The doorbell rings after a few hours. It's her. Tall, brown skin, ponytail. She's a twin. She plays basketball. Pro player. She likes Taylor Swift and One Direction. They both seem to be friends from 1st grade. That's all I deduced.

"Sherlock, this is Shruti, my friend." She urges her to shake hands. "Ooh, some couple stuff going on here. Should I tell Bigman?" Shruti raises an eyebrow at Sam. My eyes widen.

"Um Shruti, come here. I'm gonna make you a part of Vatican Cameos." I giggle. Sam takes her away and shouts at her.

After some time, I hear soft sobbing. I go to check on them, but Sam's fine. Her expression changed quickly. "Let's roam around London, shall we?"

"Yeah, yeah yeah." I lead the way.

"So how's London? I've never visited it in this manner." Sam asks, trying to be friendly.

"It's nice! Should we stop for some food? I've been travelling for hours." Shruti points at Speedy's.

"Sure. Sherlock, let's go." We both hold hands, looking like a couple. Shruti's the third wheel.

As we enter Speedy's, people look at us and giggle. We order some fish and chips.

Three plates to fish and chips are served. I like them personally, but Sam and Shruti had contrasting views. They thought the food was super bland. "OH MY GOD! THIS FOOD BLANDER THAN THE PACIFIC OCEAN!" They both scream.

Ping. New message.

I open the text.

"She's not having a fun time eh? Sam's about to be more devastated, if u know what I mean ;)

                                                 -JM"

I close my phone and glance for any danger. There's nothing bad.

"Should we go somewhere else?" Shruti asks. "Sure. Maybe we could go to the Big Ben." I stand up.

As we explore Big Ben, Sam looks at my eyes. "What happened Sherlock? You're worried, I can see that." She asks me.

I try to speak but the answer is croaky. "I'm just worried about you. And your friend. You need to listen. She is in......"

A gun is fired and the bullet passes beside both of us. It hits Shruti.

Shruti falls on the ground, a bullet in her head as Sam runs towards her, raising her head as to stop blood overflow.

"You take her to the hospital, I'll go towards the shooter. I'll kill them today and drown them in the Thames." She runs towards River Thames as I tend to her injuries.

"Having fun? I told you she would be devastated. Gotta run now.

                                                  -JM"

God, I hate him.

I call John and Lestrade. "Why did he target Shruti?" It was like a virus in my mind. "Here, take this. It's Jim's plan of destroying London. I kept it safe. That's why Sam shouted at me." She hands me a memory stick. "I'll keep it safe. What was your friendship like? With Sam?" I ask, a meaningless doubt.

"I just saw something in her no one saw. She was unique, not like the other girls all high standards, no respect. She was the one who supported me when I got injured most of the time. She never cared if someone called her psychotic." She coughs out blood as I comfort her.

The ambulance arrives. Finally.

"John, you take her, I'll chase after the shooter." We both nod as I jump over the Thames with Sam in the distance.

I see her, hitting the ground and screaming. I walk towards her, not acknowledging the pool of blood beside her. I hug her. I'm not capable of this shit. "Shh, shh. It's okay. We have taken Shruti to the hospital." Sam lightly punches my chest, tears flowing down both her cheeks. I've never seen anyone like this. This is bad. Really bad.

We walk to the hospital, getting drenched in the rain. I have an umbrella, which I offer. Sadly, Sam decides to walk without one.

We enter the hospital, finding John outside the room.

"John, is everything fine?" But he stares at us quietly.

"We weren't able to save her. We treated the bullet, yes. But she was poisoned with something, we suspect cyanide. Force-fed into her system."

"Time of death- 2:36 p.m."

Sam hits the wall until it breaks. She sits in the hospital for many days, crying and crying. She never came to Baker Street after this.

"Are you sure she's coming?" I ask John, who is reading the paper. My legs shuffle. My vision shifts from the door to the window.

"Don't worry. She'll be coming soon."

"I'm just worried about her. I wish she wouldn't have to live a life like this. Though fate is a stupid thing, but she was not supposed to suffer like that." I take my gun and shoot the wall several times.

"Hey John, can you open the door? It's ajar." A faint voice whispers.

John opens the door and sees Sam. "Hey, I'm better now." She wipes a few tears off her cheeks.

"So, there's a funeral right now. Would you like to come?" She asks me, her mood darkening that second.

"I should come. I was her friend....I mean acquaintance." I stutter.

"Let's go." Sam opens the car door.