𖥻 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗎𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2026]

as soon as moon and lando stepped out of the car, they were immediately greeted by the photographers and videographers team. 

"hello there!" moon cheerfully greets the camera. she went near it, showing her goofy side to the camera. lando chuckled, watching moon being cheerful this morning. 

"good morning, you two," moon's manager approached them. 

"good morning," moon and lando replied. 

"alright. moon, you need to speed up to the dressing room. we'll be on life in an hour. we need to make this quick," said her manager. 

"chillax. we're good, trust me," moon said calmly. 

"nope. come on," her manager pulled her by her arms to walk faster. 

"just find me in the dressing room," moon quickly gave lando a kiss on the cheek before getting pulled by her manager. lando blushed after moon gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

while moon was dragged to the dressing room, her manager handed her a set of questions. 

"all the questions. all the answers. trust me, there'll be journalists who love to get out of the topic to be busy about your personal life. do not answer those questions."

"i got that," moon replied, flipping through the papers filled with questions. 

they entered the dressing room, and moon sat before the dressing table. her stylist quickly gets to their job. one with the makeup. one with the nails. one with the hair. 

moon gets new nails sometimes when she has to appear in public which is on her schedule. sometimes press on nails. sometimes, just for the work, she takes the nails off after she's done. 

while moon was getting helped with getting ready, she listened to what her manager said. briefing regarding the press conference. 

"take a break, and then after 10 minutes, return."

"but don't worry. the emcee will cue us all. there will be a prompter too. whatever we put on the paper, we'll put it on the prompter too. it's just as easy as that," her manager said. 

moon muttered an okya. 

before her manager could continue talking, they were surprised by the appearance of sm entertainment's founder, lee soo man at the door, walking into the room with lando. 

"moon," lee soo man greeted as he entered. 

"hello," moon smiled. "i would love to greet you properly, but i'm currently getting ready, and i don't wanna disturb the stylist's work," moon told him.