{°•One°•} New Home

Hello!! so this is a Sally face story also if you can please recommend this book to some more sally face fans that would be wonderful! Also keep in mind i wouldn't call this a Sal X reader but if you'd like this is defiantly going to be a series so if you enjoy this let me know if i should change it to (Y/N),(L/N) or keep it with Haruna. 

Also if you don't like the name feel free to tell me or just change it to smth else while your reading! TYSM AND PLEASE ENJOY!!

(THIS IS IN MODERN TIMES LIKE THE PRESENT)

"oh honey NockFell won't be that bad, I know you miss New York but this will be a great change for you."

my mother says as i stare deeply into the floor. I had just moved into Addison apartments room 404. i live with my parents and my Cat Charlize , she's a Maine Coon, other then when she nibbles on you she's the sweetest thing in the world, she wouldn't hurt a soul, its nice but Charley in room 204, man does that guy creep me the hell out. There were some things about me that i didn't like to tell others, such as my seizure attacks. its something my mom always worried about but it

 couldn't be treated, or that what the doctors said. But it's normal now when it happens. My small seizures are usually when i just faint for about 5 to 10 seconds. and i have MAJOR panic attacks. never really told anyone but i'm Mexican and can speak Spanish.

"look mom even though you're trying to talk me into liking the school I don't know if I'm going to, I mean every school we have been to so far is-"

i get interrupted by my father

"I know, but the scars on your face are only meant for the ones who've pushed through and made it."

"Dad please just stop."

i was a trouble maker. Bossy attitude, i always got into fights and mainly won, but they laid punches on me before and cut my skin through, and the scar all the way across my face is what i'm insecure about. And my Blind right eye is white now because it healed but im half blind I couldn't just forgive school, or even forgive myself in a snap.
"Now Haru go get some rest please, your first day is tomorrow." my father says as he sighs

"Alright." i huff and slowly walk to my black and white decorated room,

"At least my room is better than in the last house"

i liked to draw, a lot i sketch mainly bodies and faces, i was good, in my appearance, i finished the drawing, i was working on a girl in a field of daisy's, i turned off my desk light, and slept. i stared at my clock, even though i wasn't ready i still was excited to see what kind of friends i would make out of this long life that's full of surprises. The alarm blasted in my ear the next morning.

  "ugh, I'm up, I'm up."

"Tsk, stupid alarm"

i get up and get ready, wearing a tan tight long sleeve shirt, a white slightly baggy zip up jacket with spider webs and a spider on it, and blue baggy jeans with a chain across. i grabbed my brand new phone that was charging, the case was amazing! it's black with a white spider web across, i walk out to the kitchen to make some coffee and toast with grape jelly, although strawberry jelly was my favorite. i finished eating and put both my coffee mug and the plate in the sink. i grabbed my plain black back-pack and left for the bus, i waited for about 10 minutes then the ugly yellow bus arrived the thing i hated.

"Ew there's an empty milk carton on the floor."
i whispered to myself
But one thing caught the corner of my eyes, sitting across from my a funny looking girl, or boy with blue pigtails and a mask on that looked half broken and replaced with a Salmon pink color of the same material it fit perfectly. Some girls were talking about the person across from me and said, him, so he is a boy? i didn't bother to laugh, I mean there has to be a reason why he wears pigtails and a mask, right? i thought to myself. On the way off the bus i bumped into the boy,

"Oh! I'm so sorry" my books fell out of my hand.

"Ugh. I'm so sorry by the way"
i squat down to pick up my books, but the the boy helps me. i blush a bit as he says something. he was kind of cute but his ear seemed scarred, i wonder why?, his blue eyes were so pretty though i almost got sunken in and didn't help him clean up MY mess, god i was embarrassed when he noticed me staring