PAIRED

Click the star plssss (vote) it helps a lot
Comment pls it make me happy
😚👉 👈

.....♥....●•°♡.......~♪.....◌⋆●⑅◌.。o♡。.....ฅฅ

5 days later .....♡.。o♡

Today , the science teacher gave them some group work to do . Hyunjin didn't mind to work in a group but he sometimes gets paired with some annoying mice. And this fact made his head hurt. Everytime when he gets paired with one, he end up losing his patience over the person . But even if he looses his patience sometimes, he still manages to control his aching hand which are ready to slap the shit outta that person. And when everytime he losses his mind completely he took out his anger by hooking up with someone (one night stand). But even if he has jerked many times ,he still didn't find any interest in them. It's like he fell out of emotions but this certain male has been bugging him since day one. Hyunjin have been thinking about this male every time. His pretty features drove him crazy. But he was confused, he was confused at why haven't the boy attended the school for straight 5 days. Yes it has been 5 days and the male was not anywhere in his sight. He knew what his body wanted. He wanted to see the male to ensure whether the male was safe or not. Since the accident he had been worrying for the male. And now it was getting in his nerves. "why isn't he attending the school... " "is something wrong with him... Is he safe...". Thoughts ran in his brain but he chose to ignore it.

In those past five days the feeling grew more and more. Hyunjin knew he wanted the boy ,he needed the boy, he wanted to relay on the boy. "love.. "
Was the feeling, and he knew it .

Suddenly a alarm rang loudly in his room. He groaned and woke up from his deep sleep. He looked at the alarm and reached his hands to grab it only to throw it harshly on the floor shutting it down. Hyunjin got his feet down the soft mattress and walked to get a nice and warm shower.

🚿🛁

After the pretty 15 minutes of warm shower hyunjin began to put his uniform on and eating his meal before leaving. Hyunjin while eating also yelled toward his maids for adding carrots and egg plant in the soup . Hyunjin left his house with his black expensive car. Hyunjin still has the bad taste of the soup in his taste buds. Hyunjin groaned when he had to stop the car when the traffic light turned red. He was staring at the road from his car's window. He out of nowhere saw a familiar figure with blonde hair walking on the foot path but his face wasn't visible,hyunjin only got to see his back . Hyunjin noticed the boy was Felix as the boy had the same bag and same uniform . As soon as the lights turned green he rushed his car to see the boy but the boy wasn't in his sight anymore "FUCK-" he grunted and slammed his hand on the steering wheel.

....●_●........°•...•°......♡♥♡~......●......♪.。o♡

Felix has been going through a lot those past days. He once had been beaten in the school for bumping into a brat. He on the day had to leave the school early since he was beaten badly. The bruises and cuts stungged a lot. It was almost like he was at the verge of crying but he made himself strong and didn't cried but a single tear left his eyes. He didn't told his brothers anything, he felt like his brothers were almost ignoring him. But he didn't wanted to believe his gut feelings so he ignored it. He thought they might be busy or much busier than other days which they can't even have some spare time to spend with his smaller brother. Felix has been going to his taekwondo classes in those past 5 days which he learned privately (private taekwondo classes) out from his school. Some how taekwondo make him relax.

Felix finally had the urge and started to get ready to leave his apartment for his school . Felix on those last five days have gotten much stronger and has learned many more things in his taekwondo class. He joined the taekwondo class because he felt pathetic and useless who can't even protect himself. Some people will find it dramatic thinking he didn't had to go through a whole lesson for a accident. But that was the problem "accident" he didn't wanted it to happen again and wanted to gain some strength to protect himself. But in those past days he also felt some type of connection toward a certain male, Felix wanted to see his face, wanted to see him smile, wanted to see his anger full eyes on someone else obviously he didn't wanted to anger him but "he looked so hot when his angry"