Chapter : 1

"Love at first fight?"

Author's pov

.

..

....

"Are you sure!?", Rae shouted as she waited for her best friend, Irish to finish her pack ups.

"Yeah you can go on!", She said still busy fixing her studying supplies and stationary items.

Rae let out a sigh and walked near her bench to see her phone laying down carelessly.

" You careless shit. What if it got stollen?!", She picked up the phone and started to scroll through it. Rae knew her password since they were friends.

Rae was scrolling through her Instagram when she saw her following list. She started to check it out.

Not much followers but all of these people are stupid....

"Hm-", her fingers made me click a page and a profile loaded.

A boy!?

" How come you follow a boy when you said you hate boys!?", Rae looked at Irish she looked at Rae with doe eyes.

"That's just a.. Randomly following someone shit.", Irish replied finally walking up to Rae, snatching her phone from her.

Rae gave her a weird look and followed her out of the school building.

"It has been 1 year eh?", Asked Rae staring at the sky. Everyone from the school left early today. It was all quite and peaceful as she loved.

" half an year.",Replied Irish with a geeky smile. Her smile was a little too obvious.

"Hm..And yet I still don't know your birth year and all..", Rae sighed and walked up to the road.

Irish ran up to her and caught up with her.

"Mean."

"I know."

"You should atleast act like you care for me dude!"

"I don't."

"You do!"

"Nope."

"That's mean, Rae!! Stop it now."

"Stop what?"

Rae gave Irish an irritated look as Irish suddenly grabbed her hands tight.

"We're besties come on!"

"...Yeah..."

Rae pulled out her hand away from her, preventing from Irish to touch it.

"You always do that!"

Irish said in a disappointed tone. Then they spotted someone. Some guys around there.

"Not this again. I hate crowd so much.", Rae spoke but then glaced over Irish. She was all red and smiling looking over a guy.

" what now?"

"It's him..S-sven.."

"Seven?"

"Sven!! My crush I told you about!!!"

"Ah..The one you like but you are denying that fact that you like him, I see."

"Whatever.."

Irish rolled away her eyes.

The usual and most common thing she would do. Roll away her eyes.

Does that make you look cool? Doesn't your eyes hurt when you roll them like that?,,,, Rae thought.

The clock hanging on the wall was going on and on trying to show Rae how her time was passing by each moment. While all she could think was about that Insta account she was on her friend's phone.

Slowly snaking her right hand into some bunches of book she took out her phone. Placing it perfectly behind the pages of the book she opened Instagram.

Then before she could knew she typed the username of that guy.

Fxx_boy_in_love_,,,

"Such a dumb user name it is...", Rae sighed and started to stalk his page a little.

Nothing but filled with some random fan edits which was apparently edited by him. These edits with pop songs kind of pissed Rae off.

Without thinking twice she managed to text that user,,,,

Don't you feel guilty?
-sent

She turned the phone off then and focused on her books. Every minuets passed by she can't focus. Suddenly...

Beep..

He texted back!?

Grabbing the phone perfectly at her both hands she stared at the reply. A reply that was expected!

A reply of his confusion towards her weirdness.

.

.

What guilty?

Guilty for making such weird fan edits. They so weird and inappropriate.

So what?

So what you say!? I said those are weird!

Do I care? Who are you? Just a random hoe with trashy opinion. Which I Don't care about.

Hey that's offensive!!

She grabbed the phone tight and started to text back some more offensive things to him as she was angry now. Rae couldn't believe someone being rude to her. She never learned to take rudeness as an answer.

Suddenly..

Hey!?
Heyy?!
Did you just blocked me?!
Come back and fight me you coward!!!!

She took a deep breathe in and let it go. He blocked her within a few minutes.

To be continued...