Chapter : 3

Rae, the lovelorn,

"See!? That's what I call a coward guy. He doesn't deserves to be called a man!"

I shouted as I was furious at that guy. But deep inside my heart...Was I impressed?

"So red flag is your your type, huh?", Irish sighed and did that eye roll again.

" red flag? No..No... He's just a little rude."

"Little you say?"

"Very much.. Rude...And disrespectful.."

"Yes. That's why he rejected you when you finally confessed. Man, that was a mess."

"Don't say it like that!! I-I...can't think of that horrible day I got rejected..."

That's right..When Irish made me an account I still failed to calm him down and chat with him. I just wanted to talk to him nicely. Okay...maybe fight a little as well but....I wanted to talk....To know him more...more.. Even more.....

Maybe just him staying 'active' on his user with me is okay for me. Maybe I just want to talk to him..chat.. Laugh..smile at his silly texts. He's not like the others guys I've met.....

Guys who are a total cringe. He's not cringe. He's not weirdo. He's not even a pervert..

Yet, I still failed to talk to him when Irish made me an extra account. I had to beg Irish to spend my messages to him.

And I said it to him...

My feelings....

Maybe the paragraph I asked Irish to deliver to him cuz he blocked me was lame and silly but THAT'S MY FEELINGS.

I doubt if I ever loved any human being like this.....

"Come back to earth, Rae-rin."

"Don't call me that."

"Rae-rin~"

"I said no."

"Why?? That's your cute nickname right?! Why can't I?"

"Cuz only my family calls me that. Plus I hate it."

"Whyy~"

"I told not to.."

"Fine fine~"

I sighed as Irish finally kept quite.

"Well that was expected that he is taken already as he said after reading your confession text."

"Taken, huh...."

Taken.. Taken...is he really taken? Or that was just a reflex? A lie??

"Sad...but you forget about him. You're used to it!! After-all you have so many crushes."

"Fictional ones.."

"Yeah..Treat him as the same."

"I can't."