Part twelve

Renzo Revello

I walked to the men's changing room and pushed it open. A few heads turned to me and just walked in like I didn't notice.
"Yo Revello, ur outfit is over there, I hope it fits you." The captain of the team said. I nodded while looking at him. He also has broad shoulders, he's a big boy. But let's see how good he plays.
I put on my outfit in no time and we ran up the field with the whole team.
Immediately I scanned the bleachers for Kath, we had a short eyecontact. I broke it when I heard the coaches voice.  "Allright boys listen up! Todays practice we'll play a little competition, well split the team in two and the team who wins, well he wins. No trofee this time." He yelled after he spoke he made separate teams.  We were gonna get into form for the game. We started running around the field, sprinting and we trowed some balls.  The next thing we were standing ready to play the game. I shut off all the sounds but the whistle. I could hear my steady breathing, my slow heartbeat, everything was muffled until I heard the whistle. My eyes sperred open and Immediately I came in action, after a few passes I got the ball. I ran and pounded trough the other rugby team. My heart pounded fast and the adrenaline coursed trough my veins.  In the corner of my eyes I saw a big guy running over to me but luckily a teammate put him down on the ground.  Glad I don't have to put up with him. I almost made it until I felt two arms wrap around my waist. The second I realized, I already layed on the ground. While I was on the ground the other team grabbed the ball. "Fuck..." I slammed the grass and got up. Not a few seconds later and the opposite team scored.

I took the helmet off my head and trowed it on the ground in frustration. "Hey you were amazing out there, until you got floored." He laughed and petted my shoulder. "Yeah until I got floored yeah." I laughed softly and shook my head and grabbed my helmet of the ground.
"We'll get them now mate, there are 2 more games today so suck it up and get you're head together." He said while running away to get into position. I breathed sharply in and out before I put on my helmet again. 
"Come on Renzo get you're head together."
I mumbled to myself while getting back in position. The rest speaks for itself, the whistle goes we run, pound, push and trow. The second round we won. "Allright boys take 5." The coach yelled. I ran off the field to the bleachers and grabbed my bidon. I chucked half the thing away before I steadied my breathing.

"Hey" She said softly. I put my bidon back and looked down on her. "Hey" I said shortly while looking back to the field. "So how do you think it's going? The game." I looked back to her and scanned her outfit. She still has that little dress on. No way in hell i'm gonna let her sit here in that. I leaned to my backpack and took out my sweater." Put it on, that won't keep you warm enough." I demanded while throwing the sweater on her lap.

"Good! Right?" She also looked at the field, then down to the sweater I threw. "No- that's sweet but I- shouldn't.." She rejected.

"Yeah we need to win the next round and we are in." I looked at the field while our coach yelled us in again. I looked down on her and noticed she didn't put on my sweater yet. "5 minute break is over" I grabbed my helmet and I slowly started jogging backwards. "And put on the damn sweater Katherine." I said before turning around while putting on my helmet. Okay focus again.

I breathed in and out sharply and closed my eyes waiting for the whistle. My eyes sperred open and I came in action the second he blew the whistle. The other team got the ball. Not on my watch you're not. I ran up to the guy who had the ball and pounded into him, the ball that he holded flipped in the air. Both our eyes were set on the ball, before anyone could grab it I jumped up catching it. I quickly turned around and sprinted to the goal. My team mates were supporting me by grounding the opposite team. I dodged a guy in a nick of time by making a mock move.
I trowed the ball as hard as I could towards the goal. The ball flew over the white line and landed in the goal. My teammates cheered loudly. "YEAHH LETS GO BABY" I yelled while my teammates picked me up. I took my helmet off and trowed it to god knows where. "You did it dude! Congrats!" A guy said. I got put down on the ground and petted his shoulder. "Revello!" The coach of the team walked up to me and looked at me with a serious gaze. He didn't look very happy. "Welcome to the team." His seriousness turned into a laugh and he shakes my hand while patting my back. My face lightens up and I my new teammates congratulated me.

While the guys kept patting my shoulders my gaze went to Katherine. God her in my sweater is a sight for sore eyes, she is almost drowning in it. I laughed softly while looking at her. "Yeah thanks" I forced my eyes off her to look at my team. "Well don't stand like this is a tea party go change you sloppy idiots!" The coach shouted over the field, quickly changing moods like a girl who is on her period. I laughed out loud and shake my head. I look back at Kath and I saw she was talking to someone. I'll talk to her later. I got pushed to the boys locker room and we all changed into our normal clothes.
I walked out of the boys locker room while running a hand through my sweaty hair. I walked over to the bleachers where Kath was. I leaned down and grabbed my bag.

"Hello, Renzo." She said with a big smile again. "Or can I say new member of the rugby team?" She said while leaning forward on the bench.
I smirked and put one hand in my pocket while the other was around my bag strap that hang on my shoulder. "You could say that yes. New goal becoming the captain." I chuckled and shakes my head while I sat down next to her. ''whoo, you did very well out there'' She said while loooking shortly at the field before looking to our knees that almost touch. "That sweater looks good on you" I leaned my arms on my knees while looking aside to her. God, I just want to fuck her so bad right now, Rip off that sweater and the clothes underneath. ''It does, doesn't it?'' She said in an arrogant way and then chuckled.  ''I already decided it's coming home with me.'' She shrugged casually.

I cocked up my eyebrow and got a smile on my lips. "Oh yeah sure steal my clothes, not a problem at all" I said sarcastically. I grab the hood and pulled it over her head. "You can keep it little mouse I have enough at home anyway." She giggled when I pulled the hood over her face and when I released it she could just look underneath it, it's adorable.
I felt my belly rumble, I looked aside to her and I hesitated to ask her but I did it anyways. "Do you wanne grab some food? I'm starving."
The voice in my head stayed still this time, good need to keep it that way. But I don't need to forget who I am. But with her.. It's just different I can't be a dick to her. ''Yeah, alright yes.'' She stood up and got her bag too. ''Me too''

I shakes my head laughing and grabbed my bag and stood up. I can't remember the last time I laughed like this... like a teenage boy. I catch up with her and carry the bag on my back. We walked out of the school and I lead us to my Mustang. ''This is your car?'' She said in disbelief. I opened the trunk and dropped my bag in it.
I chuckled at her disbelief. "It's a real beauty isn't it." I said proudly as I looked at her. "So where do you wanne go?" I said while closing the trunk. ''Uhm... Surprise me.'' She said while taking a step towards the car. I walked to the passengers seat and opened the door for her. ''Never thought of you as a gentleman.'' She smiled and got into the car. I layed my hand on my chest and looked at her and cocked up an eyebrow. "Ouch Harper, I can be a gentlemen." I laughed softly and closed the door. I walked around my car and I took a seat.
I started the car and drives out of the parking lot. "Alright, but most of the time, you're a dick." She looked aside at me with her eyebrows raised. "You can't tell me I'm wrong, chico" She held her hands up in defense. "Okay that's fair I deserve that." I had one hand one the steering wheel with my elbow on the side of the car while the other layed relaxed on my leg. "I know a really fawncy restaurant" I started to grin while taking a turn with one hand. "Fancy, huh? What's so fancy about it?" I laughed softly and shakes my head while keeping my eyes on the road. "You'll see, it's a surprise" I drove for a couple more minutes before I saw the big yellow M.
I turned right and stopped in front of the McDonalds. "This is the fancy restaurant I was telling you about." I looked aside to her and just smiled while staring at her.

God she is so beautiful... Just being with her is enough.

__________________________________

A longer chapter.
I am in love with the story, it's like a movie that is playing inside of my head while I'm reading it.
Have fun reading and waiting for the next part!

Edited