-°Confront the truth°-

.........
Akito could feel his heart racing.
His ears were slightly ringing and he was almost gasping for air.

"I'll tell you all tomorrow at lunch."

Just why would he say that???
What would he gain?

Even if he got everyone's respect or praise, it would be meaningless.

Because he didn't have Toya.
To encourage him.

He tapped his foot nervously while looking down at his feet.
He didn't dare show his face, especially with all of them looking at him expectantly.

They wanted to know.
But he didn't want them to know.

But that's how it is.
It's all his fault, and he knew that.

-AKITOS POV-

"So???? Are you gonna tell us or what? We've been waiting for so long yknow." Tsukasa said.

"Yeah, I wanna hear about what happened between you and Toya, Lil bro. This isn't like you." Mizuki added

Sigh.

Here goes nothing.

I took a deep breath in, as the words start pouring out my mouth.

"Me and Toya fought. Again. He said he wanted to stop, that there was no point in him continuing. Even though he did this at the start. This time, he followed through."

Everyone gave me a look of sympathy, but they still waited, sensing that I wasn't finished.

"Since then, we haven't spoken to eachother. At all. It's just- the air between us is so tense. I haven't been the same since. I loved him. And I still do. So, so much."

I ended my confession there. It felt sort of good to let the truth out, like a weight that's been lifted off my chest. But it immediately came back as soon as I realised they hadn't said anything yet.

Uh oh.
Will they react badly? Will they tell me its all my fault??

I put my head in my hands and slowly start rubbing my forehead.
My head hurts.
I'm thinking so much, but I can't stop.

I'm so nervous about their reactions.
Why haven't they said anything yet?!?

Finally, An spoke up.

"Wow...you're so inlove with Toya!!!!"

"Eh?!?! I tell you all that and that's all you take from it?!" I replied

What was she thinking?
How is that the only thing she can take from this?

"Enough, Shiraishi." Rui said "You can tell its much more than just that. You and Aoyagi were so close, right?"

......

"...Yeah."

"It's only natural that you two would fight. It happens, so don't blame yourself. We could all tell how much Toya loved you, he can't just change his mind like that."