Spring broken part 2

The I.M.P put some of the dead bodies into some black bags as Blitz is proud of himself of getting quick a few kills.

Blitz: Thats nine kills in the bag, I'd like to see that whaley snatch orgasm that many-.

But the male Imp stops when he heard music and his ex voice.

A crowd of Fans gathered around to see their favourite Popstar.

Verosika: All right spring breakers, all you already to get f****** up and make some b***** bad choices?!

The crowed cheered and one of the male fans rip his shirt off with Verosika name written on it.

Verosika: This is your final warning call, all a broad.

The screans that make a massage which says f**** you Blitzo and then another one appearing saying love you Mint which Made Blitz growl in anger with form and leaving Mint blushing a bit.

Verosika then sings her song.

Verosika: Pack your bags, suns out.
Take a vac cai day, take it straight to bone town.

Verosika singing causes the humans to get horny amd start making out with each other.

The succubess in human disguise then swoop in and started to make out with the horny humans as well.

Blitz: God damn it!
That B**** started her goatish mating call!
Now she gonna win all these sex maniaces!
We gotta pick things up guys.

Then Blitz noticed a human male throwing up and he asked his daughter who was destracted by the male hellhoun who is also in humans disguise from hell earler.

Blitz: Is he on the list Looney?

Looney: Huh?
Yeah, I think so.

Blitz: Good!

The imp then gets his Ax out and the human turn around to see Blitz but due to being drunk he thinks the imp is a leprechuan.

Human: Oh woah.
What are you?
A leprechuan?

Blitz: Yeah pretty cool, huh?

Blitz then kills the male destorying the brain.

Blitz: But your sure s***** ain't gonna tell nobody.
Alright next one Looney come on.
Looney where?

Blitz looks around and he can't find his daughter and also his cousin as well.

Blitz: Where's my baby and my cousin?!

Millie then saw Loona and Mint, pointed them out to her boss.

Millie: Look!

Blitz then see his cousin amd Daughter walking into the human crowd and when Blitz sees them getting close to Vortex, this made Blitz angry.

Loona make sure that she looks good but both the hellhound amd the imp gets stopped by the horny crowd having sex and even getting s9me clothing thrown onto them by those who taken their clothes off.

Verosika: Suns out.

As Verosika continues to sing, a fan screamed in joy and ran over to get closer but gets stopped by a punch into the sand by The boyguard.

Loona amd Mint was able to get the items off of them and both look to see Vortex isn't where he was earler.

Mint then points out to the male who was dargging a fan away but his feet.

Loona was adout to walk over but gets stopped by a succubs who trys to subuce the girl but it didn't work on the hellhound since she isn't a human.

Loona punch the male in the face causing him to fall onto the ground.