Part 4 swoop bike racing

Anakin pov

I sat in meditation thinking about the force. It had been 3 months since I'd been allowed to join the Jedi Order I wanted to focus more on my lightsaber practice but Obi-Wan had said that I should be patient. I felt impatient I wanted to do more than just sit in a room. The sun was slowly starting to set as soon as I had the opportunity to go back to my room I would grab what I needed and leave the temple. Less than 15 minutes later this other padawans were excused for the night. I quickly went back to my room grabbed the necessary tools that I needed and left the temple heading to the works District. The works was in the Industrial section of the planet. Everything about the works was convenient it was one of the best places to have a Speeder Bike Race. Being able to raise was one of the very few things that I enjoyed doing it also reminded me of my past life.

As Anakin left the Jedi Temple three Jedi watched him leave.

Obi-Wan- he's off again

Yoda- different and separate young Skywalker sees himself as.

Mace- a Jedi should have more self-control.

Obi-Wan- this is one of the few things that gives him some happiness.

Mace- he needs to learn to let go I will overlook this for now but you need to have a talk with him.

Mace Windu turned on his heel and walked away leaving Obi-Wan with Yoda.

Yoda- agree with Master Windu I do but see your point Obi-Wan.

Yoda walked away leaving Obi-Wan with more questions than answers. Anakin had been a special case it had been his master's dying wish that he be trained as a Jedi. That being said he didn't know if he could exactly do it or not. Anakin for all extents and purposes was not like any other Jedi he actually knew his his family and had grown attachments. Attachments that Obi-Wan was certain that Anakin would struggle with for the rest of his life. Obi-Wan Shrugged and walked back into the Temple he would simply meditate until Anakin came back.

The Works District

A dark and menacing Shadow moves throughout the empty building. Though the shadow himself had walked these building hallways for years they always appear to be brand new to him. Sparks flew from a damaged Droid the shadow had been going through the motions of practicing his lightsaber combat skills he drew on the suffering of those who lived in the works to increase his own power. The gangs that Ruled The Works regarded the building as haunted for any who had wandered into the building had never returned. True local law enforcement had come through multiple times throughout the years even though they couldn't exactly have conclusive evidence for where there were no bodies there was no crime. The shadow went to one of the windows and looked out a race would be starting soon. Speeder bike racers like to race through the works and it was only amusing to cause one of their speeder bikes to explode. Learning how to mess with the smallest bit of equipment while a Target was moving was always useful. The Shadows smiled internally to himself the training of Count Dooku was moving rather well he didn't need any lightsaber training because he had already gained it. That being said learning abilities like Force lightning were useful the count was using his wealth and influence to find Darth Maul's Starship. The shadow wanted that ship back Not only was it useful with stealth technology but it also had some compromising information on it if the Jedi got their hands on it it could mean trouble later on. 11-4D had been helping piece together a few things Darth Plagueis's assets had been dissolved the planets that he owned had been sold his wealth had been put into several bank accounts all over the Galaxy. His Sith knowledge however had been given Special Care Plagueis's body had not been buried. There had been a coffin but there was no body I had decided to put him in a Sith urn and now he was a decorative piece in my office in the Senate building. The shadow Muse at how many Jedi had already passed by a dark lord of the Sith body and hadn't even known it. 11-4D walked into the room and went to one of the windows to look outside.