Part 7 dichotomy

Third person Pov

Jedi Temple Coruscant

The years have been slightly kind to the shadow as he moved through the Jedi Temple Marik was on his second term as the Supreme Chancellor. Dorian had been elevated to coach Chancellor of the Republic. Dorian's appointment had not gone completely unnoticed by the Jedi he was slightly happy that he had some of the Jedi's support mainly Mace Windu's support along with a few other Jedi Council Members. Despite the Jedi's belief in not getting involved in politics, they do like to pick their favorites Dorian had noticed this early on. But being the coach Chancellor put Dorian in the best place possible he would be the military strategist when the war broke out. Dorian smiled internally as he walked towards the balcony looking down at a training session with other padawans. His little brother had been born and had been given up to the Jedi because of his Force sensitivity. Dorian's visit to the temple hadn't been to see his little half-brother it had been to see Anakin as he looked down at the padawan's training he noticed Anakin going through the motions of form five lightsaber combat he was dueling a training Droid surrounded by other younglings. The boy definitely had skills and the boy was also becoming more talented as the years went on. But that being stated the boy also was hiding his real gift the gift of Fury and rage. Anakin went through the motions of his lightsaber combat Obi-Wan Mace Windu and the Supreme Chancellor approached the balcony to watch the display. Mace Windu and Obi-Wan were speaking directly to the Supreme Chancellor I was transfixed on Anakin. Anakin changed the programming of the Droid midcombat and the droids then resembled Darth Maul. Even though the Droid had a dual-bladed weapon Anakin quickly dissected the Droid I could just barely make out what Obi-Wan was saying.

Obi-Wan- Anakin has been asking me for weeks about my duel with the Sith Lord on Naboo asking me technique and also asking me speed. I had thought that it was merely the Curiosity of a boy but this I had never expected this.

Dorian quickly turned to look at the two Jedi and the Supreme Chancellor.

Dorian- I see nothing completely wrong with this a young man wanting to seek the approval of his betters. I wouldn't dissuade this kind of training in fact I would find it most intriguing.

Marik- I'm hoping my son is making similar strides in his training.

Mace- he is adjusting to life it was right of your wife to give him her last name rather than yours simply to make sure that no complications during his upbringing here.

Marik smiled at the Jedi Master

Marik- as always Master Jedi I thank you for your candor.

Just then Anakin ripped two lightsabers away from younglings pointing it directly at them in a threatening way. As quickly as the boy's anger had shown it disappeared retreating back into the deepest corners of his heart Obi-Wan quickly had jumped down to stop Anakin from doing anything. Dorian took the opportunity to walk down to speak with Anakin.

Obi-Wan- Anakin we've been through this before you're letting your emotions get the better of you.

Anakin had just turned 14 no more than a few months ago but already he was showing signs of what he would be in his adult life. Dorian smiled internally to himself he was absolutely a terrible Jedi but perhaps he would be a perfect Sith he was now the correct age to take.

Anakin- I'm sorry Master I

Dorian- Master Kenobi if I could interject just a little bit.

Anakin and Obi-Wan turned to face Dorian. Obi-Wan slightly inclined his head as the coach Chancellor of the Republic made his way into the area.

Dorian- if you wouldn't mind perhaps Anakin could spend some time with me I could show him more of the Galaxy I wouldn't be taking him off world of course. I would simply be showing him other things outside the temple allow him to cool his head and gain a different perspective.