Pilot Chapter

As the relentless horde of ruptures swelled in numbers, the goddess squad stood resolute in their mission to protect humanity. They fought valiantly, their weapons blazing with each shot, until their ammunition was finally depleted. Despite the overwhelming odds, the squad did not falter, remaining steadfast in their resolve to defend humanity against the relentless onslaught of the ruptures.

Dorothy: There is no end to it, they grew many, and many of them.

Red Hood: Dammit, where is our support?

Snow White: Not good, our comms not working, and Liliweiss is still too weak to move.

*Rumble* *Shriek*

A large Rupture suddenly appears behind the squad.

Red Hood: Behind us?!

The tentacle sprouted to the rupture's body, entangling the body of Liliweise

Rapunzel: Oh no, Liliweiss!!!

Liliweiss finds herself in a perilous situation as she faces a creature that is about to devour her. The Goddess Squad, who are responsible for protecting the ark, feel a sense of hopelessness as they have no support and must find a way to survive in this cruel and devastated world. The odds are stacked against them, but they must gather their courage and strength to overcome this challenge and ensure the future of humanity.

*Boom

Suddenly, a shot came from their distance killing the creature by headshot and saving Liliweiss from her death.

???: Get off there, they'll drop the payload.

Surprising the squad as they found the shooter until they saw the carrier from a distance carrying a bomb. Thinking quickly, Red Hood orders her squad to hide for cover; thankfully, the soldier guides them to the safe zone.

In the Carrier

???: Remember, annihilate them, and make it as quick as possible just for your safety because the psynch system is new to you, so be careful.

???: Yes sir.

The moment the carrier reaches its designated drop zone, the bomb bay doors open to reveal an unexpected sight: instead of a bomb, a person in a massive suit emerges. The suit is a striking shade of purple, with a neon green panel line running down its length. As the person steps out, it becomes clear that the suit is more than just a mere piece of mechanical armor; it is a lightweight alloy. The helmet is designed to resemble a mechanical being, complete with four V-fins that jut out from the top. The suit is equipped with strategically placed attachment ports on the arms, back, and waist, which offer the pilot a high degree of flexibility to make custom modifications to the suit according to their specific requirements. This feature is particularly useful in adapting to varying situations, and it allows the pilot to personalize their experience with the suit and provides enhanced flexibility and adaptability to the suit, making it a more versatile and effective tool for the pilot.

???: Alright, do give them hell.

???: (*Deep Breath)

Glitches

"I wish I could help my friend and the goddess squad"

Glitches

"Your mission is to annihilate the ruptures"

Glitches

"I don't want to be separated from you"

Glitches

"Sob* I'm sorry Hazel... you don't deserve this fate"

???: (*Deep Breath) Zero, Dropping.

His visor shines as he descends from the aircraft, accompanied by a trio of formidable weaponry: a powerful rifle, two submachine guns, and a Mace. The horde of menacing creatures below discovered a fresh adversary descending from above. The airborne assailants attempted to overwhelm him, but Zero swiftly accessed the submachine gun arsenal, deftly attaching it to his arm.