Before You Read

WARNING!

If you haven't read PJO Victory Within series on my page please go and read that first then come back when finished.

The first book: The Lightening Thief is complete so go and enjoy.

The first 2 chapters of this series are going to be between the end of last chapter to the start of the next book Sea of Monsters. I will update my little timeline every time I update this side series. Not a lot will make it to the main series, but it will contain some info from here.

ART TIME BY ME

And here is what 'I' Y/n Felix would look like (Please have some pity on my art I know its pretty bad I haven't been able to practice since the end of my first semester in collage.

The first during his time helping a certain hero in the past. He looks like a snobby child with attitude. . .well technically he is after being asleep for so long. The river he was dipped in made him return to what is/was prime. Hope you spot that he is missing something on his face and if you spot it and are wondering where it's at. During this point he has yet to get it.

(PS. Scar on face.)

)

Now I didn't have much time to finish up what I was working on so here's a rough draft for how he looks at the end of The Lightening Thief

Now

Here we go the first event of Y/n Felix after being put to sleep for many years by his godly parent.

NEXT CHAPTER

PERSEUS AND MY TERRIBLE WISH